User Controls

servailiance camera man been banned multiple times for youtube

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You can't fat shame people these days, you can't say nigger lives don't matter, you can't even say weak.whytes. don't matter without being censored, but thus is the the plight of lanny the tranny and the other libtards.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Yeah I couldn't find his vids last time I checked. Source that it was YT and not Daniel that closed the channel ?
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    You have no expectation of privacy in public. Also, you can't spell for shit. It's surveillance.
    oh shit guys the stupid gimp is right , we have no expectation of privacy in public ( source? ). thanks for teaching us that, you wimpy retard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Enterita African Astronaut
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=efc_1372140864

4:44 will forever be the funniest one to me.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    While this is funny as fuck I’d love to see the way most of you would react if you were the one he was filming πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™„
    Enterita African Astronaut
    His excuse doesn't make sense though. "We're being video recorded all the time, mannn". We're not being audio recorded along with it, though.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    He’s not actually breaking any laws tho

The cops must be pissed every time someone calls to bitch about him πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I loved the β€œcult” one .......LMFAO
    Why are you folks continually surprised that a private company chooses what it does and doesn't allow on it's platform?
    i watch surveillance camera man once a month just to spite the faggots at youtube
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    https://archive.org/details/SurveillanceCameraMan18
    Originally posted by A College Professor oh shit guys the stupid gimp is right , we have no expectation of privacy in public ( source? ). thanks for teaching us that, you wimpy retard

pretty much this. Stoopid "nub" (not that i know what that word means) has a lot of experience being alone

Originally posted by stupid noob You have no expectation of privacy in public. Also, you can't spell for shit. It's surveillance.

I actually won my 5th grade spelling b, I spell things wrong because its edgy,hip and kool and rustles gimps jimmies
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You didn't win shit you fucking liar. Remember your lie about being in a Frosties commercial? Faggot, you never got a bike.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    What they should have done is what I would have done.

Got my cell phone out and start filming his ass.

Did anyone not do this?
    You regularly film men's bottoms R&R?
    Bill Krozby actually did win a tony the tiger bike from that
    Originally posted by RisiR † You didn't win shit you fucking liar. Remember your lie about being in a Frosties commercial? Faggot, you never got a bike.

actually i did, it burnt in the bastrop wild fire though.

it was a huffy you fake german
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover What they should have done is what I would have done.

Got my cell phone out and start filming his ass.

Did anyone not do this?

some probably did im sure.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by A College Professor Bill Krozby actually did win a tony the tiger bike from that

And you know that how?
Jump to Top