User Controls

Holy fuck, I was an autist.

Enterita African Astronaut
    This carnivore diet and/or pregnancy thing has really changed me. I look back on shit I did a month ago even, and fucking cringe. Yet I thought I was cool back then. What the fuck... it's like the autistic part of my brain has moved out.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    FUCK YOU I hate you! you"re a retard! i trusted you petunia!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    owh wow fam can't you feeeel the 1984 in the love tonight its a derpadeww hurrrra ahahururrr! take amenndss!
    but serioulsy just imagine op with his mom in his first grade school with his teacher acuser his mother of his son of being and "autist"

and he says "I'm aartistic? mom?"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Holy fuck, Elton John sung that, Actor?! I might rewatch The Lion King soon. Wonder if I'll even prefer it to Aladdin...
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Wow, I never would've guessed Enter would be the type to blather on about a diet immediately changing his mental state.

GUHH I'M GLUTEN FREE NOW AND I'VE NEVER FELT MORE CLEAR-HEADED
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Wow, I never would've guessed Enter would be the type to blather on about a diet immediately changing his mental state.

GUHH I'M GLUTEN FREE NOW AND I'VE NEVER FELT MORE CLEAR-HEADED

Yeah, but... but I am though lol. Like, it actually works.
    Originally posted by Enterita Yeah, but… but I am though lol. Like, it actually works.

Except you've been bitching about feeling sick since day one. Derp
    HTS highlight reel
    >was
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Except you've been bitching about feeling sick since day one. Derp

I prefer these "sicknesses" to the anxiety and depression I was feeling before.
    Originally posted by HTS >was

Lol
    Originally posted by Enterita I prefer these "sicknesses" to the anxiety and depression I was feeling before.

You're just anxious over how sick you feel and obsessing over what you're eating now. Your brain is too starved of energy to worry about anything else. You STUPID FUCKING STOOP!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    somebody's MMR vaccine expired
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but serioulsy just imagine op with his mom in his first grade school with his teacher acuser his mother of his son of being and "autist"

and he says "I'm aartistic? mom?"

what the fuck did you even say there? you fucking retard.

Originally posted by Enterita This carnivore diet and/or pregnancy thing has really changed me. I look back on shit I did a month ago even, and fucking cringe. Yet I thought I was cool back then. What the fuck… it's like the autistic part of my brain has moved out.

You're pregnant?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're pregnant?

I got a lady pregnant.
    Is it going to be kept or disposed of?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Is it going to be kept or disposed of?

Kept.

I am completely against abortion, btw.
Jump to Top