User Controls

"It was still there after all that time"

...any stories you got to share about something still being somewhere after a long time.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    My car was still at the probation office right next to the jail after I got out when I was in there for 33 days. It was nice to not have to walk or try to find a ride.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    did they arrest you at the jail? seems like they'd take you to trial after being at your po office so you'd of had time to move your car so i think you're full of shit haha
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby did they arrest you at the jail? seems like they'd take you to trial after being at your po office so you'd of had time to move your car so i think you're full of shit haha

what would there be to have a trial about seeing as he was jailed for breaching his parole conditions?

i'm sure he said he failed a drug test iirc

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby did they arrest you at the jail? seems like they'd take you to trial after being at your po office so you'd of had time to move your car so i think you're full of shit haha

You are mentally retarded.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Enterita

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachik%C5%8D
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachik%C5%8D

I watched the movie about that coz Jason Alexander was in it.

I didn't even know there was a movie based on it, my girlfriend was telling me about it the other day and started crying while she tried to explain it lol
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greyfriars_Bobby

14yrs...and also made into a movie.
    Originally posted by aldra I didn't even know there was a movie based on it, my girlfriend was telling me about it the other day and started crying while she tried to explain it lol

i have a girlfriend too
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Enterita I watched the movie about that coz Jason Alexander was in it.

did you cry like a female dog ???
    Originally posted by benny vader did you cry like a female dog ???

I don't remember crying, but it was pretty depressing. I didn't cry during that Futurama episode either, lol.

Though a dog movie I did cry from was A Goofy Movie, when Max gives him the hi dad soup, because

Originally posted by Enterita I don't have a dad to give hi dad soup to. :(

did he go to jail for giving you the 'dad soup'?
    Originally posted by aldra did he go to jail for giving you the 'dad soup'?

No, I just don't know who my dad is because my mother was a whore. Apparently it could be like 20 different people (probably minimum), not even kidding. She used the excuse, "I just wanted a child". Sure, cunt.
    Originally posted by Enterita No, I just don't know who my dad is because my mother was a whore. Apparently it could be like 20 different people (probably minimum), not even kidding. She used the excuse, "I just wanted a child". Sure, cunt.

Everything makes so much sense now.
    Originally posted by -mal- Everything makes so much sense now.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING FAT CUNT.

"DURRR MOMMY ISSUES."

EVERYONE, INCLUDING ME, HAS BEEN SAYING THAT FROM DAY 1, YOU RETARDED, FAT PSEUDO-PSYCHOLOGIST.

YOU WERE LITERALLY RAPED BY Bill Krozby LOL.
    Originally posted by Enterita SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING FAT CUNT.

"DURRR MOMMY ISSUES."

EVERYONE, INCLUDING ME, HAS BEEN SAYING THAT FROM DAY 1, YOU RETARDED, FAT PSEUDO-PSYCHOLOGIST.

YOU WERE LITERALLY RAPED BY Bill Krozby LOL.

rarher than make a whole thread: that land down under song came on on the way back home from work today, and I watched the replay dashcam video when i was high a whike ago and laughed at it twice. 🍺🍻
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Shitfucker rarher than make a whole thread: that land down under song came on on the way back home from work today, and I watched the replay dashcam video when i was high a whike ago and laughed at it twice. 🍺🍻

Hahaha.

Why do you have a dashcam surveillance thing?
    Its just an old gopro mounted to the windshield. I record my drives just in case there is an accident that is not my fault its easy evidence and I dont have to get unjustly ticked and other bullshit, plus to record other interesting shit might haplen. Dashcam use is getting more popular/common.
Jump to Top