Heineken.

Pretty good beer, would recommend.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    My number one, when I can afford it.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Overpriced
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Overpriced

Aldi has a knockoff for about half the price, not bad but not Heinekin.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Beer is fucking beer.

When I go into a pub I'm just like "oh yeah, can I get a beer" - inevitably I'm asked "which one".

Bitch I don't fucking care.

But I don't say that. I try to guess what their best seller is, and order that. The tap towards the centre. The best seller is the freshest and most recently poured, and will usually taste the best.

I don't lack a sense of taste or smell - beers do taste different to me, and I can tell them apart, but I enjoy them almost all the same.

I mean Czech beer is the best in the world, but most of them don't have anything like that.

So just pour me a fucking corporate owned beer and I don't care if it's Harp or Heineken.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Heineken is alright. Hertog-Jan is a good Dutch beer as well. If you want a German beer buy Warsteiner. Also, Belgian beer sucks. Don't buy Belgian beer.
    Originally posted by Sophie Heineken is alright. Hertog-Jan is a good Dutch beer as well. If you want a German beer buy Warsteiner. Also, Belgian beer sucks. Don't buy Belgian beer.

...blue moon?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Shitfucker …blue moon?

The fuck's blue moon, nigga?
    A well known belgian beer here.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Cootehill Beer is fucking beer.

When I go into a pub I'm just like "oh yeah, can I get a beer" - inevitably I'm asked "which one".

Bitch I don't fucking care.

But I don't say that. I try to guess what their best seller is, and order that. The tap towards the centre. The best seller is the freshest and most recently poured, and will usually taste the best.

I don't lack a sense of taste or smell - beers do taste different to me, and I can tell them apart, but I enjoy them almost all the same.

I mean Czech beer is the best in the world, but most of them don't have anything like that.

So just pour me a fucking corporate owned beer and I don't care if it's Harp or Heineken.

true this.

there isnt such a thing as connoisseur d'biere and those that say they are are pretentious faggotts.
    ^ Like all the micro brew bullshit, and new "breweries".
    Originally posted by Sophie The fuck's blue moon, nigga?

That's Coors' yuppie Belgian wheat label.

Therefor I drink Blue Moon sometimes.

I'm partial to Sam Adams for big boxed beer, although most of their spiced or flavoured versions are better than the straight boston lager. It's has something I can't put my finger on that I'm not crazy about.

Otherwise, living in the states during the golden age of the microbrew era certainly has it's perks. I don't remember what the best beer I've had is, but I'm sure it was some microbrew.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Me favorite

--

Budgeting - I like Budweiser , Modelo , Corona , Dos Equis Amber
Jump to Top