Lol I bet you are sick of meat
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enterita so fucking hungry

sick of meat

thats what she said!

hehehehehehe!
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lol I bet you are sick of meat

;p looks like enterita might start reconsidering becoming a vagitarian if you know what I mean hahaah
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    No red blooded American male should ever be sick of eating meat.
    enterita isn't male and is from australia and and doesn't have blood just nigger fag semen pumping through her veins

Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung No red blooded American male should ever be sick of eating meat.

Do it, then. Do what I've been doing. Eat nothing but steak for breakfast, lunch and dinner. NO SNACKS EXCEPT ZERO-CARB BEEF JERKY. DO IT FAGGOT.

Btw I'm not even American, so you have a one up on me.

You too, Bill Krozby. See if you can walk a fucking week in my shoes. You fucking all-talk faggots.

Oh yeah, and water. You can only drink water. And the only "seasoning" on the steak is salt. Plain salt.

COME ON, FAGS? WHY AREN'T YOU DOING IT? YOU'RE NOT "RED-BLOODED" ENOUGH?
    Originally posted by Enterita Do it, then. Do what I've been doing. Eat nothing but steak for breakfast, lunch and dinner. NO SNACKS EXCEPT ZERO-CARB BEEF JERKY. DO IT FAGGOT.

You too, Bill Krozby. See if you can walk a fucking week in my shoes. You fucking all-talk faggots.

What about fruits and veggies? I bet some Paleo ranch and celery/carrots would totally scratch your snacking itch in a healthy way. :)
    Originally posted by -mal- What about fruits and veggies? I bet some Paleo ranch and celery/carrots would totally scratch your snacking itch in a healthy way. :)

Yeah I'll take dietary advise from your fat cunt.
    Originally posted by Enterita Do it, then. Do what I've been doing. Eat nothing but steak for breakfast, lunch and dinner. NO SNACKS EXCEPT ZERO-CARB BEEF JERKY. DO IT FAGGOT.

Oh yeah, and water. You can only drink water. And the only "seasoning" on the steak is salt. Plain salt.

i can do it, its just i prefer to drink beer. this is your #goalz plus how do we even know you are doing this?
    mal eats Bill Krozby dawgs
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i can do it, its just i prefer to drink beer. this is your #goalz plus how do we even know you are doing this?

Why did you write "how do we know you are doing this" like it's a difficult, challenging thing, if you believe it's easy?

I prefer to eat donuts, you faggot. But I'm doing the diet anyway.

Do the diet, Bill Krozby and Wellhung. Walk a fucking week in my fucking shoes, and THEN talk shit.
    Wait, no, don't do the diet, because I hate you and don't want you to feel good.

Keep drinking beer.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Honestly...everyone posting in here...

Height / Weight
    esbity African Astronaut
    5'11" / 150lbs
    5'10" / 70kg

I'm not doing this because I'm fat, this diet is for my mental health.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enterita 5'10" / 70kg

I'm not doing this because I'm fat, this diet is for my mental health.

You're almost the same as myself. I'm personally cutting back on sodium. I already have a fairly low fat diet and rarely eat red meat.

Also why would you eat steak that much? That's a shitstorm of sodium, cholesterol(the bad kid), saturated fat, and really setting up for heart failure.
    apric0t Houston

Did Keto for a couple months and didn't get the results I wanted. Results, but not what I imagined.

Been Plant-Based for about a year now and thats whassup. Get some discipline lil boy.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    inb4 scurvy
Jump to Top