User Controls

Zanick-tier poll : Does any1 really considers fonaplants to be a spammer ???

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i for one, really dont.

his posts are weird and unsettling, but it was also kind of entertaining.

like infomercials that were forced unto you that you didnt asked for, that you watched anyway.

like that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats has transcened trolldom; he has passed all earthly beings in the art of trolling and is now...something else.

I literally can't tell where the line is between his trolls and his truths. It is

SEAMLESS
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    >like a hundred shit threads in an hour and then tstm’d
    >Daily personal blog threads

Good enough for me
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny >like a hundred shit threads in an hour and then tstm’d
    >Daily personal blog threads

Good enough for me

> make TSTM a request-only feature.

> limit him to only be able to make threads in HB while still being to post anywhere so that people who are not interested in his material or HB-tier shits can avoid him.

sounds like reasonable solution to me. his posts in other peoples thread didnt seems like a problem to me, or others.

at least none complained yet.
    Benny!!

Where is your spam spirit??

There are not many of us left who still support free-spam. With scron and bling gone, the days until all spammers are gone is imminent.

Then all semi-spammers

Then microspammers..

Spam is a slippery slope, so grab a can and slurp up!!
    Originally posted by FonaplaX while my arm looks like a 14 year old girl's thighs.

That reminds of my first girlfriend's 14 year old thighs.

Mmmmmmmm my first girlfriend..

She had scars just like that on her arms and thighs except they were nowhere near that bad becuase she used HelloKitty bandaids.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by FonaplaX He has a very strong hand shake.

the less surface area your hands have, the stronger they feel like having.

As far as being seamless goes…
    Yes, he is pretty damn smooth.

*grab balls*

nope. still got a casting mark.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by DietPiano Benny!!

There are not many of us left who still support free-spam. With scron and bling gone, the days until all spammers are gone is imminent.

Then all semi-spammers

Then microspammers..

theres no such thing as spam. in nature, nature takes care of spams by introducing organism that will process spams into something useful, to itself adn to nature.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i wouldn't mind fonaplants blog posts if his life wasn't so god damn fucking boring. how the fuck does that guy keep from killing himself on a day to day basis? i mean what the fuck is the point to that dudes life? like is it going anywhere, how can he go on not having any fun from one day to the next like that?

the dude must be proper fucked up in the nut.

stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Fonaplats is what happens when parents force their child to see a psychiatrist from a very young age
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist i wouldn't mind fonaplants blog posts if his life wasn't so god damn fucking boring. how the fuck does that guy keep from killing himself on a day to day basis? i mean what the fuck is the point to that dudes life? like is it going anywhere, how can he go on not having any fun from one day to the next like that?

the dude must be proper fucked up in the nut.

it gives opportunities to people with interesting lives to have insights into how those who are less fortunate live their lives and understand them better.

Originally posted by Lanny >Daily personal blog threads

I like them. I think he’s funny.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by DietPiano Benny!!

Then all semi-spammers

Then microspammers..

While I'm glad they're done, I'll always fondly remember the days of horrible VB5 mod tools where it was so slow to delete spam bot posts that scron's front page flush actually improved the quality of the site by pushing legitimate threads up past the spam. It was like the wild west: horrible to live but not so bad to remember.
    Originally posted by benny vader it gives opportunities to people with interesting lives to have insights into how those who are less fortunate live their lives and understand them better.

i have zero interest in what you boring people do with your lives banny.

Originally posted by benny vader his posts are weird and unsettling, but it was also kind of entertaining.

his posts are only entertaining in like a 'haha look at how retarded and boring this fucking idiot is', kind of way, nothing else.

unless i guess, you're a retard yourself and find reading fonafag telling repeatedly how he had a shower, made some lunch or got a lift to work on a day by day account basis to be in some way funny. but for anyone with even a few brain cells and/or a sense of humor there is absolutely nothing remotely interesting or entertaining about that shit.

Originally posted by NARCassist his posts are only entertaining in like a 'haha look at how retarded and boring this fucking idiot is', kind of way, nothing else.

So basically just like your posts.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist unless i guess, you're a retard yourself and find reading fonafag telling repeatedly how he had a shower, made some lunch or got a lift to work on a day by day account basis to be in some way funny. but for anyone with even a few brain cells and/or a sense of humor there is absolutely nothing remotely interesting or entertaining about that shit.

it seems like you have read more of his threads than i did.

the truth is i dont really read most of his threads and those that i did are quite interesting actually.

what annoys me is the fact that there are people out there, who are still being banned by lanny for just being themselves.

if this site belongs to meta or any other faggot its fine, but since lanny said that shes a bleeding heart liberal .... and an alex jones sympathizer, it causes me discomfort if and when i see people still getting banned for being themselves.

and i will not stop until bann has been banned.

btw, are you jelly of fonafon ???

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    OP, I've read the archives.
Jump to Top