User Controls

Guess what

S6x African Astronaut
    A: "That's What"

haha schoolyard troll humor at its finest!

I'm poor. I only have 180 bucks in savings.

God help me. I'm almost 53. and I am up at 3am? (or whatever time it is right now)

My credit is fucked. I don't want to do shitty retail work. so since my credit is fucked. Should I just let them repo my car and find a drivers Job for 17 an hour driving a mini bus or a mental challenged school bus. Bill Krozby can be my personal little window cleaner... Hmmm Thayyyyyy (he tongues the window from inside)

God help me. I am "Too Old" or a tech job. "I didn't know you were that old". then "you don't seem to have any real sale skills.. or not strong skills"

I worked in sales for corporate offices and high retail chains in clothing and electronics. and not even Best Buy. but not for years.. because of mother fuking Jeff Hunter. I'm surprized I got accepted for Uber.. though most people go right to work for uber.. some without background checks.. I had to wait 6 fuking weeks.. got an email showing I was solid green.

of course it was solid green.. I paid my bills on time, I never been arrested (outside of public drunkness but that was a few times underage so no record) and my DMV is clean and whatever else is clean. even my piss test.

now.. when I go apply for a job. I ask myself.. can they fuck me over for a bad credit.. now that Im going through a divorce and shit aint getting paid? I'm told several years ago, yes.. but new law in California is now a NO!

not sure what my fica is now.. but I know it aint good. i dont think

in china.. you can't get work for shitty FICA scores. Bad DMV or any domestic violence or even petty shit like DUI/DWI

No Work! USA and other countries want to do this as well. Bill Krozby, you better keep your ass clean. everyone stay behaived. besides you should anyways.

in 20 years that law will be reversed. people will suddenly die of natural causes by myseriious virus shit. if you know what I mean.. Like KGB on Guy in London kind of shit. glowing in the dark and shit.

Sup... Come at me, Niggas!
    S6x African Astronaut
    COME AT ME MOTHA FfffffuUUUCkKKKAASSSS
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    So, I was right and she was fucking around on you behind your back, eh?
    When I was at school the answer was:"You're a monkey and I'm not".
Jump to Top