User Controls

We must become rich...

...or drive to the end of a dead end dirt road and stick a loaded shotgun in our mouth and pull the trigger.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Shitfucker …or drive to the end of a dead end dirt road and stick a loaded shotgun in our mouth and pull the trigger.

How can I afford a car or a shotgun or the gas to get to the end of a deadend dirt road without beong rich?

Truly the struggle of our generation.
    Its called saving up.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'd rather burn the entire economic system to the ground
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by aldra I'd rather burn the entire economic system to the ground

yeah i'm not obsessed with being rich anymore and i'm way happier now because of it. we live in a society where the idea is constantly thrown in our face by the media that you have to have money to be happy and the more you have the happier you'll be. that makes people strive to become rich to the point it becomes an obsession and then failure even makes you depressed.

and then if you do get rich it gets worse, there's always somebody richer and then you find yourself in a competition to be the richest. rich people love to show off their toys and use that to make others feel inferior. so then you've always got to have the best car, the biggest house, the nicest yacht etc. that shit will never end and will consume you. its like he says in fight club the shit you own ends up owning you.

that said, i bet if all of us stopped fucking about, got together seriously and came up with a solid plan and worked together, i bet we could put a company together and make a pretty good success of it. its just a matter of us finding a way to organize ourselves and not all be trying to outdo each other and learn to listen to each other and work together. if we could get that down we'd be capable of just about anything. i mean imagine all the resources we could tap into between the lot of us. and we have some pretty smart minds among us as well.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist that said, i bet if all of us stopped fucking about, got together seriously and came up with a solid plan and worked together, i bet we could put a company together and make a pretty good success of it. its just a matter of us finding a way to organize ourselves and not all be trying to outdo each other and learn to listen to each other and work together. if we could get that down we'd be capable of just about anything. i mean imagine all the resources we could tap into between the lot of us. and we have some pretty smart minds among us as well.

This is true, there's practically no limit as to what we can do if we really wanted to.

All it takes is an idea, and then some dedication to it.
    We would have to screen some of the people here though, because i'm not teaming up with people i don't know.

The screening should be like:
    First your guna take a 500ug acid trip, or 100mg dmt trip. This is to ensure you're not a fucking cop, and to check your dedication to the cause.

Secondly, you would need to complete an obstacle course within a certain time limit. This is to check your physical shape.

Thirdly, your morale values would be put to the test. You would be placed in contradictory situations so that i could evaluate your overall performance under duress.
    You would be re-educated and become a soldier.

A few examples of what i have in mind before creating an actual army.

What i would use this "unit" for however is classified.
    Originally posted by Xlite This is true, there's practically no limit as to what we can do if we really wanted to.

We would have to screen some of the people here though, because i'm not teaming up with people i don't know.

First your guna take a 500ug acid trip, or 100mg dmt trip. This is to ensure you're not a fucking cop, and to check your dedication to the cause.

Secondly, you would need to complete an obstacle course within a certain time limit. This is to check your physical shape.

Thirdly, your morale values would be put to the test. You would be placed in contradictory situations so that i could evaluate your overall performance under duress.

OK, well you just ruled yourself out as leader for sure.

Originally posted by Xlite What i would use this "unit" for however is classified.

shirtless unisex athletics probably
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist OK, well you just ruled yourself out as leader for sure.

I don't want to be leader actually, i'm to bright for that. I'll be the advisor or counselor.

And i'm telling you, having an effective screening process is important to sort out the half hearted / cops / leaches / faggots.

Originally posted by aldra shirtless unisex athletics probably

Its a bit more political than that.
    Originally posted by Xlite I don't want to be leader actually, i'm to bright for that. I'll be the advisor or counselor.

And i'm telling you, having an effective screening process is important to sort out the half hearted / cops / leaches / faggots.

Just out of curiosity what is your reason for screening out cops?

Myself I do have an extremely deep seated hatred and mistrust for pigs and would refuse point blank to work with any of the filthy no good fucks even if I was guaranteed to make millions. However I wasn't suggesting doing anything illegal, just a straight up business. You kinda sounded like you wanted to screen out cops coz you had summing sub-legal in mind tho
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist Just out of curiosity what is your reason for screening out cops?

Myself I do have an extremely deep seated hatred and mistrust for pigs and would refuse point blank to work with any of the filthy no good fucks even if I was guaranteed to make millions. However I wasn't suggesting doing anything illegal, just a straight up business. You kinda sounded like you wanted to screen out cops coz you had summing sub-legal in mind tho

What i'm saying is cops over here won't touch psychedelics and especially not in larger dose. So the idea is to say to everyone: Eat this or you're out. Odds are several normal people will drop out at this point, and certainly any cops we might have amongst us at this moment (if any)

This again, is to make sure we don't get any cops into our "business" If you have a better way to check if someone is a cop, then please let me know.

I don't like cops more than you man.

And yes, what i plan to do might not be perceived as legal
    Originally posted by Xlite What i'm saying is cops over here won't touch psychedelics and especially not in larger dose. So the idea is to say to everyone: Eat this or you're out. Odds are several normal people will drop out at this point, and certainly any cops we might have amongst us at this moment (if any)

This again, is to make sure we don't get any cops into our "business" If you have a better way to check if someone is a cop, then please let me know.

No what I meant was did you have some illegal business idea in mind?

I was talking about the setting up of a proper legal business idea.

I wouldn't trust anyone here enough to get into an illegal venture of that magnitude with, screening process or no screening process.

Xlite African Astronaut
    Thats where a cover idea comes in. We set up a legal business, and use it as a recruitment platform.
    Originally posted by Xlite Thats where a cover idea comes in. We set up a legal business, and use it as a recruitment platform.

Why? If we all used our heads we could set up a legitimate business that could be very successful and so wouldn't need to do anything illegal.

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by HTS How can I afford a car or a shotgun or the gas to get to the end of a deadend dirt road without beong rich?

Truly the struggle of our generation.

Get off your lazy mentally ill ass and get a job, cunt.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist Why? If we all used our heads we could set up a legitimate business that could be very successful and so wouldn't need to do anything illegal.

We could yeah... Its a bit boring but okay.
    What sorta business you have in mind?
    Originally posted by Xlite What i'm saying is cops over here won't touch psychedelics and especially not in larger dose. So the idea is to say to everyone: Eat this or you're out.

I remember reading that in the US, it was recently made legal for police to use illegal drugs if it's to preserve their cover. not sure where you are though
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Get off your lazy mentally ill ass and get a job, cunt.

I live for these spiritually uplifting posts........

not even kidding
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Xlite This is true, there's practically no limit as to what we can do if we really wanted to.

But what if you're a cop that does dmt when off duty?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra I remember reading that in the US, it was recently made legal for police to use illegal drugs if it's to preserve their cover. not sure where you are though

what about abusing childrens ???

are they allowed to do that aswell ??? for the purposes of covering their tracks ???
Jump to Top