User Controls

ohfralala, does it bother you that you're close to your mid-30s and don't have kids yet?

Enterita African Astronaut
    The biological clock is ticking, my heavyset woman. But it's okay, because you're telling yourself that you don't actually want kids, even though you're open to the idea.

I have some bad news.

Any woman who isn't 100% sure she doesn't want kids, actually wants kids.

And soon you will be 40, and too old to have them. And that's one of the most horrific things a woman who wants kids can go through.

Well, fortunately you can attract a mate easily enough. Wait, sorry, I forgot. You're self-proclaimed "heavy-set", aren't you? You're a great big fat woman.

A great big fat woman about to hit her mid-30s. The type of guy willing to breed and settle down with that isn't very... well... you might have a little trouble finding a suitable father for your children, especially since you're still in denial about wanting them.

Nah, nah, I'm sure you'll be fine... I mean, you've probably got lots of guys available, which is why you spend a lot of your free time talking to guys you'll never meet on a dating forum. Because that's what women with an active romantic life do.

You're a vastly overweight (not "curvy"), older woman who has no real romantic prospects so fills the void by chatting to guys online who'll never have to see the real her. Hm, that's not good.

Oh well! I'm sure you'll find a guy who falls in love with all that sooner or later. Someone to grow old with. Yeah, that'll definitely happen. You'll be fine.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Hey dumb fuck!

Trolling much?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    If I can get a guy to shoot baby gravy into my anus hole, I don't think a woman like lala is going to have any trouble. Even if she were enormous and her sweat smelled like spoiled tacos, there'd be a guy to put a baby in her if she wanted.

Guys are pathetic. They'll fuck anything.

And lala is beautiful, so it's doubly a non-issue. 😡
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I do meet some of the people I talk to :)

Last guy I dated was from my city though.

And as far as kids go I’m good either way. My friends with kids make me want kids less and less though if I’m being honest.
    Originally posted by HTS If I can get a guy to shoot baby gravy into my anus hole, I don't think a woman like lala is going to have any trouble. Even if she were enormous and her sweat smelled like spoiled tacos, there'd be a guy to put a baby in her if she wanted.

Guys are pathetic. They'll fuck anything.

And lala is beautiful, so it's doubly a non-issue. 😡

I would rather spend the rest of my life with you than her. And that isn't because I hold a grudge against her or anything. I am willing to bet that any man who can get past their social hangups about "trannies" would choose you over her, or similar fat older women like her. I'm being 100% genuine here. I was almost going to just PM this to you, or you'd misconstrue it as lying just to insult her publicly.
    Originally posted by ohfralala And as far as kids go I’m good either way. My friends with kids make me want kids less and less though if I’m being honest.

No you're not, and this is precisely my point. You're good either way NOW, because your options are still open. Once you hit 40, I guarantee you're going to go through something very traumatic.

You can reply in disbelief and ignorance in an attempt to "get" me, but it's 100% true, and nothing you say will take away the pleasure of me knowing that.
    I turn 34 tomorrow. 40 gives me anxiety because it’s 40. Ugh fml. 6 more years and then it’s all over.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    she dont need no damn evil children,, she has me
    I think Polecat would make a wonderful father!
    Originally posted by ohfralala My friends with kids make me want kids less and less though if I’m being honest.

I need to point out how awful this argument is, by the way.

"My friends have kids and they look like SUCH a handful, so I'm going to go against the biological and instinctual urge to procreate like the 108 billion people before me, for the last 50,000 years! Lol honest guys! It's not because I'm getting REALLY close to 40 and I think I fucked up big time with that. I genuinely, honestly, just think they might not be... I don't want... my friends' kids are always yelling and stuff... and... oh god... what have I done"
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by DietPiano I think Polecat would make a wonderful father!

not at this point in my life,, maybe when I was early 30's but def not now,, I dont even wanna work to feed myself these days,, I'm almost retired and as long as I pass in my sleep I'm ready to go now
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enterita I need to point out how awful this argument is, by the way.

"My friends have kids and they look like SUCH a handful, so I'm going to go against the biological and instinctual urge to procreate like the 108 billion people before me, for the last 50,000 years! Lol honest guys! It's not because I'm getting REALLY close to 40 and I think I fucked up big time with that. I genuinely, honestly, just think they might not be… I don't want… my friends' kids are always yelling and stuff… and… oh god… what have I done"

Everyone alive is a product of breeding, but there's probably never been a time in history where everyone alive successfully bred. Or wanted to.

Think about the nuns, Enter.
    Originally posted by Enterita I need to point out how awful this argument is, by the way.

It’s not really an argument though. You asked me a question and I am giving you an honest answer. If I got pregnant tomorrow I’d feel dread but I’d also feel excited.

My biological clock stopped being forceful around 28-29 and now I’m just sorta meh about it.

I’m flattered by your interest in my ovaries though.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by POLECAT not at this point in my life,, maybe when I was early 30's but def not now,, I dont even wanna work to feed myself these days,, I'm almost retired and as long as I pass in my sleep I'm ready to go now

That can be arranged. Just leave me all your shit, and I'll kill you gently. You better have some cool shit, though.
    Originally posted by HTS Everyone alive is a product of breeding, but there's probably never been a time in history where everyone alive successfully bred. Or wanted to.

Think about the nuns, Enter.

The nuns are adament about not having children, because they're devoted to god. ohfralala just admitted if she became pregnant she would be excited about it.

She wants kids.

HTS, you're a smart person, and you know I'm right in this case. Once she hits 40, she's going to have a legitimate mental breakdown. Don't deny it just because you're her friend. This would actually do her a favor, and force her to get out of her denial and fix things before it's too late.
    I’ve been having mental breakdowns since I was 18.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by ohfralala I’ve been having mental breakdowns since I was 18.

Don't say things like that.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enterita The nuns are adament about not having children, because they're devoted to god. ohfralala just admitted if she became pregnant she would be excited about it.

She wants kids.

HTS, you're a smart person, and you know I'm right in this case. Once she hits 40, she's going to have a legitimate mental breakdown. Don't deny it just because you're her friend. This would actually do her a favor, and force her to get out of her denial and fix things before it's too late.

Lala is a strong, empowered woman. If she doesn't need no babies, then she doesn't need no babies. 😡
    Originally posted by HTS Lala is a strong, empowered woman. If she doesn't need no babies, then she doesn't need no babies. 😡

She isn't strong and empowered though; she depends on the company of men which is why she meets up with them on "dating forums". This isn't a slight against her personally -- a lot of us are like that. For example, my daily "waaaa a girl didn't act flirty towards me!" threads. The only reason I stopped those is because I actually have something more going for me now, which coincidentally, is a child.

It's too late for ohfralala to become "strong and empowered". But it's not too late for kids. Soon it will be though, and then she's more fucked than LSD's mother in a kitchen full of drunk coffees.
Jump to Top