User Controls

It's a coincidence that the only people who think I'm a loser on this forum, are...

Enterita African Astronaut
    ...people I've personally insulted.

Some of my closest friends from Totse and Zoklet are people I insulted, and then found out they could take a joke and insult me back without being personally offended. They were cool people.

But at NIS, if you insult them (§m£ÂgØL, DH users, for example) they start acting all mopey and hold a grudge towards you forever. I think this is just a low testosterone thing though, which makes sense for the female DH users, but not so much for Gol-- oh wait, no. Yeah, that makes sense.
    How do you know that aren’t just fucking with you in return?
    Originally posted by ohfralala How do you know that aren’t just fucking with you in return?

You're giving §m£ÂgØL an excuse to use his "lol i was j-just trolling, guys" out for the millionth time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd like to chalk myself up on the changed his mind column. I don't know why I like you now (actually I do), but I do.

You've grown on me. I'll expound if you want I. Don't want to thiugh
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    OP is an autistic bitchboy bathtub loser.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Scruba dub dub, three men in a tub.
    Would I really give you such HEARTfelt relationship advice if I held a grudge against you?

I mean, maybe I would, but that's beside the point.

Personally, If I really don't like a certain poster, I just flat out ignore them.

Although I do ignore people I'm fond of as well.

I dunno man, you know what I'm trying to say.
    If you want people to let you cuss them out then you’ve got to be willing to take the abuse in return. In a friendly manner. Quit being a fag.

Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery OP is an autistic bitchboy bathtub loser.

Lol
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Enterita …people I've personally insulted.

Some of my closest friends from Totse and Zoklet are people I insulted, and then found out they could take a joke and insult me back without being personally offended. They were cool people.

But at NIS, if you insult them (§m£ÂgØL, DH users, for example) they start acting all mopey and hold a grudge towards you forever. I think this is just a low testosterone thing though, which makes sense for the female DH users, but not so much for Gol– oh wait, no. Yeah, that makes sense.

You questioning other guy's test levels?

L. O. L.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'd like to chalk myself up on the changed his mind column. I don't know why I like you now (actually I do), but I do.

You've grown on me. I'll expound if you want I. Don't want to thiugh

It's because every thread I make now isn't the same shit making fun of women.
    HTS highlight reel
    I mean... you're on this site, so you're at least a little bit of a loser. No exceptions. 🙃
    Originally posted by HTS I mean… you're on this site, so you're at least a little bit of a loser. No exceptions. 🙃

Well... yes.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by HTS I mean… you're on this site, so you're at least a little bit of a loser. No exceptions. 🙃

At least I'm not a bathtub.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery At least I'm not a bathtub.

Soliaphobe.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enterita It's because every thread I make now isn't the same shit making fun of women.

No, it's something else entirely.
    Originally posted by mmQ No, it's something else entirely.

I cut carbs.
    No
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Why is it you keep bringing me up in your threads? Why am I on your mind? I never think about you unless you've posted
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Why is it you keep bringing me up in your threads? Why am I on your mind? I never think about you unless you've posted

The hydro/cuck thing brought you notoriety in my mind.
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Why is it you keep bringing me up in your threads? Why am I on your mind? I never think about you unless you've posted

You're his hero.

He wants to be just like you!
Jump to Top