User Controls

Lala, could you please have Lanny change my African astronaut to POLECAT LIVES 4 EVAAAA

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    thank you ,, Ide ask him but he listens to you way better than he listens to me,, also Thanks Lammy for letting Lala influence you
    Lol

Lanny can you change his usertitle to Polecat loves Joerell 4eva
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    LALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    LALa?
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by ohfralala Lol

Lanny can you change his usertitle to Polecat loves Joerell 4eva

JoerellJake is a handsome devil..

WAT
    u no,,, smh
    Pole look at what he changed my user title too. He doesn’t listen to me lol.
    thats what you asked for
    No no no. I jokingly said pedo cuddler when everybody was having a conniption.

I wanted best boyfriend.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You don't get to goddamn choose your user title, you realize that right? Whatever you want you'll either get then opposite, or something else that CHARACTERIZES you.

Unless you're me I can make a request and get it. Pay me.
    Rude
    really Fargo,, that was kinda rude,, u should hook me up 4 free
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Protip: message Lanyard privately and beg your stupid fucking case.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    FAG
    cunt.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Poley deserved that, I've seen him pull that childish bullshit a few times...
    like I said,, it dont bother me I dont have to scroll to get to the bottom of the page,, all a you phone cunts have to tho
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    don't page stretch
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Shut up.
Jump to Top