User Controls

Ebola back in the Congo

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]

33 estimated dead so far.

The thing about Africa is there are no reliable statistics. We don't even know how many people are there. Most African states aren't even states, they're just a gang of guys who take payoffs. Wages are paid irregularly. Borders are a joke. There is no social welfare, health care, or even free education. It's fucking hilarious how fucked up it all is.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I think I heard about this about 2 months ago, only 2 dead at that time. Hopefully it can remain contained. If it’s as disgusting as you say, it could wipe them all out. I bet the WHO is there, at least I hope.
    Originally posted by Technologist I think I heard about this about 2 months ago, only 2 dead at that time. Hopefully it can remain contained. If it’s as disgusting as you say, it could wipe them all out. I bet the WHO is there, at least I hope.

Apparently one of the people who had ebola seemed to be cured, but suddenly redeveloped it recently.

The 33 figure is an estimate. It's hard to know what goes on in Africa, because people just come and go as they please. I was there, and I found that it is genuinely a libertarian continent. Just do your own shit, if you are stupid and wind up getting sick or injured it's your own look out. They don't even have accurate population statistics.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Neighbors Concerned by Presence of Ebola at BU Research Lab

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/Neighbors-Concerned-by-Presence-of-Ebola-at-BU-Research-Lab-490041251.html

Ebola is an RNA virus capeable of rapid mutations.....there in no cure or vaccine a bio safety level 4 type lab is required to House and research it

Exposure results in the breakdown of all organ systems.....they essentially become liquified and you bleed out from every orafice.....the skin becomes like tissue and even a soft press will cause the skin to tear .....it’s pretty heinous

Biosafety level 4 (BSL-4) is the highest level of biosafety precautions, and is appropriate for work with agents that could easily be aerosol-transmitted within the laboratory and cause severe to fatal disease in humans for which there are no available vaccines or treatments.......

In the mid 1990’s an animal facility in Reston Virginia had to be burnt to the ground when the virus mutated and became airborne....it killed all the monkeys housed in the facility not just the ones they were exposing it to via mucous membranes......
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Neighbors Concerned by Presence of Ebola at BU Research Lab

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/Neighbors-Concerned-by-Presence-of-Ebola-at-BU-Research-Lab-490041251.html

Ebola is an RNA virus capeable of rapid mutations…..there in no cure or vaccine a bio safety level 4 type lab is required to House and research it

Exposure results in the breakdown of all organ systems…..they essentially become liquified and you bleed out from every orafice…..the skin becomes like tissue and even a soft press will cause the skin to tear …..it’s pretty heinous

Biosafety level 4 (BSL-4) is the highest level of biosafety precautions, and is appropriate for work with agents that could easily be aerosol-transmitted within the laboratory and cause severe to fatal disease in humans for which there are no available vaccines or treatments…….

In the mid 1990’s an animal facility in Reston Virginia had to be burnt to the ground when the virus mutated and became airborne….it killed all the monkeys housed in the facility not just the ones they were exposing it to via mucous membranes……

The medical community assures us that you need to roll around in vomit and blood to become infected with ebola.

The interesting thing is, is that what they assume the people in Africa are doing?

In reality ebola is dangerous as hell, a hack on the human condition, and should be kept as far from the west as possible.

Remember during the last epidemic they were importing victims to America to treat them ... pure nuts IMO. Obama was cool with it, but I can't believe someone like Trump will allow that that.
    One of the best movies with respect to the actual science of the Ebola virus is an old one called Outbreak with Dustin Hoffman

The science is on point and the opening scenes are based on the book The Hot Zone
    The scene where they blow the camp in Zaire to smitherines to protect the perfect biological weapon are fact based.....of course the development of a vaccine cure for that weapon is fictitious

Originally posted by Cootehill The medical community assures us that you need to roll around in vomit and blood to become infected with ebola.

The interesting thing is, is that what they assume the people in Africa are doing?

In reality ebola is dangerous as hell, a hack on the human condition, and should be kept as far from the west as possible.

Remember during the last epidemic they were importing victims to America to treat them … pure nuts IMO. Obama was cool with it, but I can't believe someone like Trump will allow that that.

It’s capacity to spontaneously mutate is the issue....it’s already jumped the species barrier......right now it spreads like the flu

Watch the movie.....again the science is on point...in the movie it mutates into an airborne variety....scary fucking shit
    Originally posted by EllariaSand It’s capacity to spontaneously mutate is the issue….it’s already jumped the species barrier……right now it spreads like the flu

Watch the movie…..again the science is on point…in the movie it mutates into an airborne variety….scary fucking shit

I get a "This video is not available" message.

But yes, ebola + the common cold = a nearly unstoppable killing machine. And viruses cross breed with each other all the time.
    Originally posted by Cootehill I get a "This video is not available" message.

But yes, ebola + the common cold = a nearly unstoppable killing machine. And viruses cross breed with each other all the time.

You pay extra for it on Netflix and or Amazon

It’s worth paying to watch
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Originally posted by EllariaSand You pay extra for it on Netflix and or Amazon

It’s worth paying to watch

I’ll have to watch that. It sounds interesting.
    It’s worth paying to see L
    Originally posted by EllariaSand It’s worth paying to see L

I’ll watch it this wk for sure.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Did you ever check out Daredevil?
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Did you ever check out Daredevil?

Not yet. I actually forgot about it lol. 😬
    Originally posted by EllariaSand It’s worth paying to watch

Yeah, but we both know who the money goes to.

😍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oh 😍 ok that may be ahead of the Ebola documentary now JS 😆❤️😂
    His character matches the package 😍😍

Love him
    Originally posted by EllariaSand His character matches the package 😍😍

Love him

😁😍

Edit: I got all flustered, I put what I was watching in here. Thanks a lot, Ell. 😂
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    How Do You Get Ebola?
    Ebola isn’t as contagious as more common viruses like colds, influenza, or measles. It spreads to people by contact with the skin or bodily fluids of an infected animal, like a monkey, chimp, or fruit bat. Then it moves from person to person the same way. Those who care for a sick person or bury someone who has died from the disease often get it.
    Other ways to get Ebola include touching contaminated needles or surfaces.
    You can’t get Ebola from air, water, or food. A person who has Ebola but has no symptoms can’t spread the disease, either.

You got to teach the nignogs to lay off monkey sex. As is some fuck babies thinking its a cure for AIDS. Truth
Jump to Top