User Controls

DH'ers Are A Sub-Community.

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    When a thread is created by a DH'er, only fellow DH'er's typically post in it. It's a community within a community. It's like a gang of hobos that hang out by the bus stop. They're always there. They're always drunk and reeking of piss and spouting nonsense. We just try to ignore them and pretend that they're not there and every so often one of them comes along and hassles us for some spare change and we're all, "Shoo! Go away, you faggot!"

It's interesting to see how we've compartmentalized them as much as they try to assimilate into our community. We don't typically join in on their threads. We allow them to have their own humorous little discussions with their own curious little people. We often make threads, much like this one, to discuss our disdain of them. They will come along and post typical, boring replies along the lines of "u mad?" and "suk my dik", etc.

I guess we could also draw parallels with Nazi Germany and the jediS pre-1939. Right now, we're posting "No jedis Allowed" signs and a public expression of hatred for the jedi. Soon, we will be shipping them up by the FREIGHTCAR-FULL to a gas chamber and ultimately, a crematorium.

We could also liken it to America pre-civil rights movement. "You get in your own water line, NIGGER!"

Discuss. Etc.
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    LMAO @ gang of hobos that hang out by the bus stop.

Love it! 😂😂
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    *rams a giant gay dildo up OP's asshole and runs away*
    Originally posted by A College Professor *rams a giant gay dildo up OP's asshole and runs away*

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Although their war cry is WE HATE THE DH DRAMA you seem 100% spot on with this observation

However only a few are actually drunks reeking of piss they do seem heavily drawn to their own drama threads where they revel in rehashing the same tired bs day in day out...the drama is not new but the DH tradition of jumping on a bandwagon for the sake of e-acceptance in this strange cyber community is definitely a behavior associated with the same losers in their home village of DH forums of old.

Here is your “for space niggas only” cookie

And I am forced to admit I’m ashamed to be associated with the majority of these piss stained ass kissing drama queens.....

Although I do enjoy throwing rocks at their heads......

Carry on
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Although their war cry is WE HATE THE DH DRAMA you seem 100% spot on with this observation

However only a few are actually drunks reeking of piss they do seem heavily drawn to their own drama threads where they revel in rehashing the same tired bs day in day out…the drama is not new but the DH tradition of jumping on a bandwagon for the sake of e-acceptance in this strange cyber community is definitely a behavior associated with the same losers in their home village of DH forums of old.

Here is your “for space niggas only” cookie

And I am forced to admit I’m ashamed to be associated with the majority of these piss stained ass kissing drama queens…..

Although I do enjoy throwing rocks at their heads……

Carry on

Hmmm. Your disdain for your fellow piss-stained hobo is inspiring. We might accept you. But just you.
    Originally posted by Grimace Hmmm. Your disdain for your fellow piss-stained hobo is inspiring. We might accept you. But just you.

I seek no acceptance

I hate all living things
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    You have posted in several of my threads, Grimace. And so have ur cronies. Ur 'facts' are inaccurate. Besides, I dislike everyone equally.
    Originally posted by WellHung You have posted in several of my threads, Grimace. And so have ur cronies. Ur 'facts' are inaccurate. Besides, I dislike everyone equally.

At 200 threads a day on average it’s hard not to post in one of your pathetic DH drama threads now isn’t it
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by EllariaSand
    Carry on

this is exactly another reason i hate DHers.

they keep posting retarded, unrelated, irrelevant gifs that eat away my processor power and generating extra necessary heat.

gottdammmm tarts.
    Originally posted by benny vader this is exactly another reason i hate DHers.

they keep posting retarded, unrelated, irrelevant gifs that eat away my processor power and generating extra necessary heat.

gottdammmm tarts.

Excuse me you irrelevant pop tard pedophile wannabe fake ass shock jock this gif would be a perfect niggas in space headline image

Now run along and seek attention posting your lame crap elsewhere

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Grimace What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Iam, it's great to see you finally made it here!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Grimace When a thread is created by a DH'er, only fellow DH'er's typically post in it. It's a community within a community. It's like a gang of hobos that hang out by the bus stop. They're always there. They're always drunk and reeking of piss and spouting nonsense. We just try to ignore them and pretend that they're not there and every so often one of them comes along and hassles us for some spare change and we're all, "Shoo! Go away, you faggot!"

It's interesting to see how we've compartmentalized them as much as they try to assimilate into our community. We don't typically join in on their threads. We allow them to have their own humorous little discussions with their own curious little people. We often make threads, much like this one, to discuss our disdain of them. They will come along and post typical, boring replies along the lines of "u mad?" and "suk my dik", etc.

I guess we could also draw parallels with Nazi Germany and the jediS pre-1939. Right now, we're posting "No jedis Allowed" signs and a public expression of hatred for the jedi. Soon, we will be shipping them up by the FREIGHTCAR-FULL to a gas chamber and ultimately, a crematorium.

We could also liken it to America pre-civil rights movement. "You get in your own water line, NIGGER!"

Discuss. Etc.

Well, they sure beat the likes of you, you fucking attention-whore commie scum.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Nah, they're just into different shit. They don't click on our "the Joos did 911" and "what is the meaning of life" threads, and we don't click on their "good morning" and "xyz is a psycho cunt" threads.

And that's okay.
    Madman African Astronaut
    They need help making better avatars.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Cootehill Nah, they're just into different shit. They don't click on our "the Joos did 911" and "what is the meaning of life" threads, and we don't click on their "good morning" and "xyz is a psycho cunt" threads.

And that's okay.

You're one of them.
    Keep in mind that the OP is a little boy who some idiot named zok gave mod power to and who then went around the BBS waving his dick around like some attention-starved fool and banning decent members to show everyone how important he was. Keyword: was.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Keep in mind that the OP is a little boy who some idiot named zok gave mod power to and who then went around the BBS waving his dick around like some attention-starved fool and banning decent members to show everyone how important he was. Keyword: was.

"little boy"

Clearly you've never seen Panny on TC. This "little boy" would woop your ass 6 ways from Sunday you wrinkled old piece of shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie "little boy"

Clearly you've never seen Panny on TC. This "little boy" would woop your ass 6 ways from Sunday you wrinkled old piece of shit.

I could take him with one arm tied up behind my back.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie "little boy"

panthrax isn't that big I could probably kick his ass and I'm a skinny mini. he claims to be six feet tall but i highly doubt that you can just tell he isn't
Jump to Top