User Controls

Meteorite strikes near Airforce base

S6x African Astronaut
    The American Airforce base in Greenland at Thule (I guess it's pronounced 2-lay, with a force of 2.1Kilotons nuclear weapon had struck July 25th a little over a week ago. struck 25 miles outside of our DEW (Early warning) with 2000 nukes on standby. I guess for a moments time, because they didn't know what the fuck happened, all nukes went to ready mode? Anways know more info

Fox news is covering ti as well as the military news

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/08/03/air-force-remains-silent-after-huge-meteor-hits-near-us-military-base.html

S6x African Astronaut
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/08/03/no-a-meteor-did-not-destroy-thule-air-base/
    S6x African Astronaut
    Fuck you people.. if this happened in a large city you would all be fucked

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    US has had nuclear-armed bombers on runways for a year or so now, not sure if that order's been rescinded but I doubt it.

Interesting, I'm having a look into it now. It probably was just a meteor; I believe 2.1kt is fairly low even for a modern conventional weapon

It's just strange that it wasn't reported earlier, it seems like big news
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by aldra I believe 2.1kt is fairly low even for a modern conventional weapon

A MOAB detonates with the equivalent of like 10 tons of TNT. That's pretty advanced modern conventional weaponry, and it's like 2090t short of 2.1kt.

2.1kt is an enormous amount of force. It would level a good chunk of most cities. If that shit had struck anywhere in L.A., the death toll would have probably been incredible.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by S6x Fuck you people.. if this happened in a large city you would all be fucked

This song always depresses me. :( She didn't want him in the end...

"Now the whole damned bus is cheering". Sick fucks, why were they cheering that she didn't want him?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enterita This song always depresses me. :( She didn't want him in the end…

"Now the whole damned bus is cheering". Sick fucks, why were they cheering that she didn't want him?

why are you constantly a faggot?
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra US has had nuclear-armed bombers on runways for a year or so now, not sure if that order's been rescinded but I doubt it.

Interesting, I'm having a look into it now. It probably was just a meteor; I believe 2.1kt is fairly low even for a modern conventional weapon

It's just strange that it wasn't reported earlier, it seems like big news

Yeah about 1/5th of Hiroshima and 1/8 of Nagasaki? still a massive explosion and as HTS below states, would take out a huge chunk of a large city. the ground zero would be levels to nothing. but for miles buildings would get partially taken out.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enterita This song always depresses me. :( She didn't want him in the end…

It's not related I was just listening to it and it was festive to take a little pain out of this reality..reality, away. It's heading for us. I'm not saying Planet X but a large large fucking rock is heading for us. I see it in reoccuring dreams.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by HTS A MOAB detonates with the equivalent of like 10 tons of TNT. That's pretty advanced modern conventional weaponry, and it's like 2090t short of 2.1kt.

2.1kt is an enormous amount of force. It would level a good chunk of most cities. If that shit had struck anywhere in L.A., the death toll would have probably been incredible.

since when you become so smart ???
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    It blew up in the atmosphere though. It doesn't mention how much made it to earth. The only damage would have been the shock wave, which was responsible for all the injuries in Chelyabinsk.

It's kinda shameful that there is still no decent monitoring in place for asteroids and meteors.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Cootehill It blew up in the atmosphere though. It doesn't mention how much made it to earth. The only damage would have been the shock wave, which was responsible for all the injuries in Chelyabinsk.

It's kinda shameful that there is still no decent monitoring in place for asteroids and meteors.

if this was in the 90s people are going to claim its an UFO that crashed and the government is covering it up.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by benny vader if this was in the 90s people are going to claim its an UFO that crashed and the government is covering it up.

QFT. I miss the 90s scene.

Nowadays all the UFO freaks of the 90s have moved on to counter-semitism/anti-white stuff, like with Red Ice Radio.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Cootehill QFT. I miss the 90s scene.

Nowadays all the UFO freaks of the 90s have moved on to counter-semitism/anti-white stuff, like with Red Ice Radio.

all believing that the swamps can really be drained.

or that humans are responsible for the ever changing climate.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by benny vader all believing that the swamps can really be drained.

or that humans are responsible for the ever changing climate.

it's pointless these days to try and prove shit. I was big into UFO prior to the 9/11 event. I still am yet I know 98 percent of the sightings are a joke.

maybe I'll fake one again. I had one on youtube, took it off but someone put it on their site.. it's there. it's comical but originally people were saying they were in Hong Kong (Which I borrowed 3Dmax for it) and said they saw it.

I got 65k in 1 week. highest count I ever had but I pulled it. and in that time someone downloaded it for their page.

there was a documentary someone mentioned in the person who took mine. I think in Asia of UFO sightings and mine was put in there.

Let me see if I can find it.. don't laugh too hard. It's just a 3D model but some people believed it was real or at least the UFO model was real and not 3D but faked like it was a hubcap.

I made this back in 2004-2005 before Youtube was bought out by google. but this guy posted it in march of 2007. Now he has 47k. I should tell Youtube to pull it and repost it myself again.. and make new ones

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HTS A MOAB detonates with the equivalent of like 10 tons of TNT. That's pretty advanced modern conventional weaponry, and it's like 2090t short of 2.1kt.

I likely miscalculated; conventional warheads aren't typically measured in terms of Mt/Kt/etc so I did some quick math that was probably wrong
    They only want you to think it was a meteorite...
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They only want you to think it was a meteorite…

meaning what
    S6x African Astronaut
    Who here is the DH girls.. seriouslly?

How come they don't find interest in this? are they looking for men for real?

I think they're all Alts. probably Bill Krozby or Infinityshock.. you know.. ACP would prolly do something goofy like this

I met ACP in San Jose. he's a good guy but I did all the talking. well 90 percent.

but he's chatting online.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You didn't close the first set of parentheses.
Jump to Top