User Controls

remedies for things are fucking stupid

"drink a can of pineapple juice a day to help ease constipation!"
    "soak rags stained with motor oil in coca cola overnight and the oil will be gone in no time!"
    "pour baking soda on your carpet before you vacuum it to eliminate odors!"

no. these people need to learn that they cannot get away with this shit. it's fucking annoying they try to fix every one of their dumb little problems that are actually not problems at all. they probably think it makes them happy or some shit to feel like they can remedy everything. fucking ridiculous. and disgusting. i hope every one of them is paraded around on social media like the fools they are.
    "throw shit away and buy a new one"

...works great.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    May I borrow your credit card jigga 😬
    Originally posted by EllariaSand May I borrow your credit card jigga 😬

If I may borrow your used underthings in exchange.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Deal 😉
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III "drink a can of pineapple juice a day to help ease constipation!"
    "soak rags stained with motor oil in coca cola overnight and the oil will be gone in no time!"
    "pour baking soda on your carpet before you vacuum it to eliminate odors!"

no. these people need to learn that they cannot get away with this shit. it's fucking annoying they try to fix every one of their dumb little problems that are actually not problems at all. they probably think it makes them happy or some shit to feel like they can remedy everything. fucking ridiculous. and disgusting. i hope every one of them is paraded around on social media like the fools they are.

idk man i think the ones drinking that pineapple juice so they can shit better might be happy cuz they are shitting better and are thus getting away with that shit.
    well i have gone though like a couple gallons of pineapple juice in the past week or so but its just because i like the taste
Jump to Top