User Controls

People who travel but only go to Europe

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    All of their stories are the same. They smoked weed in Amsterdam. They went clubbing in Berlin. They took a taxi on the opposite side of the road.

They do these things because they desire adventure, but only want a safe, familiar adventure.

I mean why would you spend the money to travel if you are just doing the same shit you do at home? Yeah, the beer is better in Germany, and you can probably get some good food in France, but why not actually do something new?

Not that there's anything wrong with going to Europe, but I don't get why someone would go again and again and again. It's such an utter waste of time and money. Not like European culture is much different from American culture.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I've traveled a fair amount but have never actually been to Europe so I can't really speak for people to go there multiple times, but the art and architecture seem like a big draw. I'm also not sure it's really fair to say "European culture" (obviously not a single thing) isn't very different from the culture in the US.
    HTS highlight reel
    Because Amsterdam, Greece, Spain, and Finland are all the same. There's a lot of variety in Europe. This is like people who don't understand that Africa isn't a country. I expected better from you §m£ÂgØL.
    Originally posted by HTS Because Amsterdam, Greece, Spain, and Finland are all the same. There's a lot of variety in Europe. This is like people who don't understand that Africa isn't a country. I expected better from you §m£ÂgØL.

They're basically the same. Architecture, a few museums, some different food made of the same ingredients you always eat, languages are all similar and easy to learn, similar mindsets and values.

Like why go there again and again when you could go experience an entirely different culture?
    Nigga are you going to China or what?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL They're basically the same. Architecture, a few museums, some different food made of the same ingredients you always eat, languages are all similar and easy to learn, similar mindsets and values.

Like why go there again and again when you could go experience an entirely different culture?

"They're basically the same."

Disregarding how fundamentally ignorant that shit is, visiting the continent of Europe more than once is perfectly rational. There's a lot to see. From beaches in Spain, to the Alps, to the goddamn arctic circle. With dozens of languages and cultures in between.

What don't you understand about this? Too white for you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL All of their stories are the same. They smoked weed in Amsterdam. They went clubbing in Berlin. They took a taxi on the opposite side of the road.

They do these things because they desire adventure, but only want a safe, familiar adventure.

I mean why would you spend the money to travel if you are just doing the same shit you do at home? Yeah, the beer is better in Germany, and you can probably get some good food in France, but why not actually do something new?

Not that there's anything wrong with going to Europe, but I don't get why someone would go again and again and again. It's such an utter waste of time and money. Not like European culture is much different from American culture.

Why are you looking at their vacation like a robot traveling from city to city?

Beep boop, robot go here! Beep boop, robot go there!

All sorts of crazy things happen on holidays, that people aren't telling you. For example, when you tell people about your roadtrip, you don't say, "OH AND I WAS CUCKED INTO RAISING ANOTHER MAN'S KID". Of course not, silly. :P You tell people about the landmarks you saw; stuff that's socially acceptable to tell to strangers, that everyone can easily resonate with.

Your autistic brain may just see a trip around Europe as "vising this museum" and "visiting that landmark", but it's the journey, not the destinations. It's the unique stuff that happens to every individual person that matters on a vacation.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by ohfralala Nigga are you going to China or what?

And if/when you do, §m£ÂgØL, I'll be disappointed if you ever go back. I mean, what would be the point? Not only the same continent, but the same country? Twice? How boring would you have to be? 😅
    Originally posted by HTS And if/when you do, §m£ÂgØL, I'll be disappointed if you ever go back. I mean, what would be the point? Not only the same continent, but the same country? Twice? How boring would you have to be? 😅

Why does he keep coming back to this forum, when there's so many other communities on the internet he could be visiting every day?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enterita Why does he keep coming back to this forum, when there's so many other communities on the internet he could be visiting every day?

It boggles the mind... truly. Why not just be a wandering vagabond? I mean... why stay under the same roof every day? Go to the same job? Adventurers like §m£ÂgØL need to adventure more. What a hypocrite.
    "Hey guys, let's go to that club!"
    §m£ÂgØL: "NO! YOU CAN GO TO CLUBS ANYWHERE!!!"

"Oh... okay... well, let's go buy some dinner then."
    §m£ÂgØL: "NO! YOU CAN EAT FOOD ANYWHERE!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Jesus. Um... well, let's climb that mountain and breathe in that wonderful, non-polluted air."
    §m£ÂgØL: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IS THAT A JOKE? THERE'S PLENTY OF PLACES TO BREATHE AIR. WE'RE NOT DOING THAT HERE." *holds breath, passes out, and hopefully dies*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    thread reminds of what JFLC said about travelling and the arrogance of it.

when you visit other places and countries just to experience their places and culture, your lowering and denigrating their lives and existence to that of zoos in an animal.

or animals in a zoo.
    Originally posted by benny vader thread reminds of what JFLC said about travelling and the arrogance of it.

when you visit other places and countries just to experience their places and culture, your lowering and denigrating their lives and existence to that of zoos in an animal.

or animals in a zoo.

Yup. Fucking privelaged white liberal cunts are so guilty of this.
    Itt: successful bait
    Originally posted by ohfralala Nigga are you going to China or what?

I'm buying a ticket VERY soon. I almost bought one last night. Trying to stay under 600.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Itt: successful bait

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by HTS

my thots exactly.
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Itt: successful bait

Hahahahahaha

My thots thirded.
    HTS, I have told you about my girlfriend who is exactly who I described in this thread. She's been to Europe (mostly Germany) several times.

What I haven't told you is that I'm studying in Spain with her come 2019, after I get back from Asia.

So you'll niggas can get fucked

(in your dreams

Haha)
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL after I get back from Asia.

that term is as loose as your asshole.

and your fathers before you and his father before him and his fathers father before his father.
Jump to Top