User Controls

9 people NIS Game:1-9 by Order..

S6x African Astronaut
    So, count off

Say you're in and whatever order of who said "In" after this is placed on my 3D Virtual game of NIS Commie Estate.

the objective is not to lose your welfare check, buying medication, personal drug use (heroin, Weed, Meth..etc), Weapons (don't get caught in a raid.. you can pass your dice roll to the next player 1 per 2 turns (so if you say pass this time, you don't get to pass on the next roll.. pass goes to the next player which can be a benefit yet that player can not pass her now 2 rolls onto the next. once you have been passed a dice to, you have to roll twice until it's your turn next), breaking into neighbors house for survival (food, weapons because someone else is after you-- random name pulled other than your nown)

it's a simple game like Gangster Mob or one of those other BBS games only I am the game-admin (master) in which I myself can not play.

I will video tape all rows in one single video so no one can claim I am cheating for another player

Just jump in and say "I'm in" we'll figure this shit out as we go.. maybe ammend the rules collectivly if you have an idea.. say "Idea" then type in a new rule and everyone votes if they like it or not. to better the game.

So Say "I'm In" and we can get this game started.. most likely it will be once or twice a day. you don't have to be here everyday since You will automatically be rolled and the number it choses will be what you get. I create the visuals. I need to make Markers (like Monopoly's game piece.. maybe a standing square with your Avatar on it. I was thinking of a game board like monopoly or sorry but I am instead going to make a virtual apartment to look down on with your avatar as a standing square with face.

OK say "I'm in" and I'll post the dice roll for everyone and on the "This is what you get" menu is what you will do or consume or some other action. anything you buy and want to do.. you don't roll the dice but you say "Consume bread" to stay 3 more rolls in the game.

Here is the 1-6 "This is what you get " or TIWYG (pronounced twig since I'm making this thing)

your twig is listed in the Twig Menu (See I'm making this shit up as I go along.. just play along. )

Also Every roll is a virtual week. so every 5th roll (following the 4th roll everyone does) gives you a knew Welfare Check. everyone gets the same amount. you can haggle selling prices. So there are Welfare packets (a Bag of food) each bag carried 1 half gal of milk. 1 pound of fatty ground beef, 1 welfare cheese block and 1 loaf of bread. mind you, on the third roll which is the third week, you better hope you have money to buy food because if you don't by 4th roll.. you starve before roll 5. I will keep records. (though you should keep records too and call it out if i don't remind week 3 requires food purchase)

Remember this is a game.. I don't do drugs so if my drug experiences aren't a reality.. you can help ammend the game for panel vote which I will call out before I go on to roll. which means you should jump into this thread at least once every day or two. or you lose out on your chance to vote. voting takes place on roll 4 (which could be every 2-4 days depending on if I have enough time to make the animation and 3D changes (which will be a photo view-- the dice roll is a video capture via my cell phone camera pasted on youtube embed video here)

does this make sense.. fuck it, Its in beta test mode

now say "I'm in for twigs" or just "i'm in"
    S6x African Astronaut
    tl:dr read later and just say "i'm in"
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    "I don't get it"
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    This game would seem less complicated if someone would suck my cock...JS..
    S6x African Astronaut
    Doesn't matter.. I will simplify it later

Bill Krozby = Player 1

MikeA = Player 2

I don't really need 9 but if 9 get on board then 9 it is.. we can make it 4 or 5 or 7 or whatever.. but no more than 9
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain This game would seem less complicated if someone would suck my cock…JS..

Like every weekend at your favorite glory hole when your sister gives you an allowance.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Mewsik Iā€™m in - but can I be a lion and the number 8 player please šŸ˜€

You have to be 3. ok you can be a lion and number 8. show me a photo of an avatar you want

Originally posted by joerell Like every weekend at your favorite glory hole when your sister gives you an allowance.

I'm going to make you number 3 because that's both Number 1 and 2 (as in potty) and you get shit and pissed on.. so if you don't play for yourself then I will play it for you with a photo of a dude getting pissed and shit on. like something from the shitty faggot SS NAZI era.

here is a WIP of the gameboard I created so far... each of the 9 boxes are homes of the player. I will place objects like guns and drugs and food (or fridge) and so on inside.. basic Low Income Housing.

the name of the town is being changed to niggasinburg floating in space. with space cops and shit busting down your fucking doors.

joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by S6x You have to be 3. ok you can be a lion and number 8. show me a photo of an avatar you want

I'm going to make you number 3 because that's both Number 1 and 2 (as in potty) and you get shit and pissed on.. so if you don't play for yourself then I will play it for you with a photo of a dude getting pissed and shit on. like something from the shitty faggot SS NAZI era.

here is a WIP of the gameboard I created so far… each of the 9 boxes are homes of the player. I will place objects like guns and drugs and food (or fridge) and so on inside.. basic Low Income Housing.

the name of the town is being changed to niggasinburg floating in space. with space cops and shit busting down your fucking doors.

You can post yourself since you get pissed on every day anyway...LMAO.
    S6x African Astronaut

Originally posted by joerell You can post yourself since you get pissed on every day anyway…LMAO.

Stop being a child and tell me what avatar you want to be.

Joerell the in Jail?
    RisiR ā€  29 Autism
    Sieg heil!
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR ā€  Sieg heil!

RisiR is #4
    S6x African Astronaut
    Lanny is 5%
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I'm In!!!!!!
    S6x African Astronaut
    So I just grabbed 9 random Avatars.. sorry Joerell and Mewsik

Except Bill Krozby n Mike answered up first

I was just trying to utilize an old 3D software and thought a game would be funny. with a dice roller 1-6

anyways let me make it more simple if possible. this is just basic camera work but it shows what can be done. I havn't used it in over 5-6 years so I want to create at least some funny cartoon houses rather then just something this basic.

Lanny you can convert it to GIF and place niggasin.space on it as a banner if you want. I'm tired and going to bed. work on it later yet I'll use the same 9 the second one I create.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top