User Controls

alex jones being sued

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    kinda funny that these "parents" that got awarded thousands of dollars of gold and jediles for their kids dying will sue a wacky radio host instead of suing the school, the pigs, the mayor of their shitty town, everything.

what happened to freedom of speech? maybe we should sue the federal government for their lies. lies lies blood shot eyes.. its lies and stories like this that take us 4 steps back from 9/11

nothing will happen to alex jones but im sick and tired of the blatent propiganid

i believe freedom of speech means you can say anything you want without reprocuttion from the gubberment, but hey im a true patriot and i always will be.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    choke on a million dicks faggot
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 choke on a million dicks faggot

I rather fuck mals asshole again =)
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 choke on a million dicks faggot

and by the way try to stay on topic, nigger head
    Xlite African Astronaut
    The guy is crazy and makes crazy claims.

Whats interesting though, is that some of his claims are true.

Its definitely an itchy subject though. People should be allowed to have an opinion and share it without getting sued and if he gets convicted of speaking his mind like that, it won't be long til others will do the same. It will escalate.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by Xlite The guy is crazy and makes crazy claims.

Its definitely an itchy subject though. People should be allowed to have an opinion and share it without getting sued and if he gets convicted of speaking his mind like that, it won't be long til others will do the same. It will escalate.

They don't want you knowing the truth.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Lets see how it plays out...if Jones is successful in any way it will be benefit and free publicity. He also has some heavy guns on his side...should be interesting. The ones suing are basically going on an exploritory journey to see what they can get...his supporters will be with him all the way and expect fights.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    And they will lose, because Alex never said what they are claiming.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    I had a dream that alex jones turned out to be mossand and poisoned me
    Originally posted by Xlite The guy is crazy and makes crazy claims.

i wouldn't say he's crazy. possibly a shill but not crazy.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i learnt alot form that guy.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i believe freedom of speech means you can say anything you want without reprocuttion from the gubberment, but hey im a true patriot and i always will be.

How is he being punished by the government? They aren't involved in this.
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL How is he being punished by the government? They aren't involved in this.

because the courts are a part of the gubberment and if found convicted the gubberment will make him pay up.

are you by chance a functional reatard?
    Originally posted by benny vader i learnt alot form that guy.

yeah i've been watching him since i was 14 when he had his public access show. some say he is bill hicks working for the cia.. who knows whats happening these days?

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby because the courts are a part of the gubberment and if found convicted the gubberment will make him pay up.

are you by chance a functional reatard?

He's being sued over defamation. It's a civil case. He won't be charged with anything,so he can't be convicted.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL He's being sued over defamation. It's a civil case. He won't be charged with anything,so he can't be convicted.

but the courts are still a part of the gubberment. and this matter if continued will go to the supreme, but you don't like the truth because you're a little coward and punk ass bitch.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL He's being sued over defamation. It's a civil case. He won't be charged with anything,so he can't be convicted.

if he refused to pay ??

what happens next ???
    Originally posted by benny vader if he refused to pay ??

what happens next ???

§m£ÂgØL lives in candy land, spenny
    HTS highlight reel
    i misread the title as "alex jones being a stud"

he really is though. mmm conspiracy daddy 😳
    Originally posted by HTS i misread the title as "alex jones being a stud"

he really is though. mmm conspiracy daddy 😳

you're such a groupie you just want his super male vitality
Jump to Top