User Controls

have some pills

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    doxycicline an anti biotic combined with lactic acid ballicus a probiotic...

would they cancel each other out? lol..
    Only one way to find out...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Only one way to find out…

actually there isnt
    🐿 African Astronaut
    They need to be separated by two hours when taking them.
    Originally posted by 🐿 They need to be separated by two hours when taking them.

so i have to open the pill and sort out the beads? how do i know which bead is which drug? are you by chance a functional retard?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby so i have to open the pill and sort out the beads? how do i know which bead is which drug? are you by chance a functional retard?

Never in my life have I heard of them being together like that. You live in Canada or what? Never heard of that. Ever. So just take the damn pills with a pint of vodka.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Get fucked up yeahhh bruh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 🐿 Never in my life have I heard of them being together like that. You live in Canada or what? Never heard of that. Ever. So just take the damn pills with a pint of vodka.

i live in texas
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Well you're on your own on that one. Probably came into Texas from inside a Mexicans asshole.
    Originally posted by 🐿 Well you're on your own on that one. Probably came into Texas from inside a Mexicans asshole.

talk about a "non-sequitur"...
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby doxycicline an anti biotic combined with lactic acid ballicus a probiotic…

Depends what you're taking the antibiotics for...an acute illness that just came on suddenly or benign on going issue. Example. Cipro specifically for prostatitis or Tetracycline for an unknown bacteria where they're just guessing.

The probiotic to even start working will have to be be in the billions if the bacteria is strong and about 60% of the potency will be destroyed by stomach acid if in pill form. Second senario better...yet basically same results if in pill form and in both cases you'll only improve a bit until the problem disappears. Still worth taking...the flora is taking a beating and Candida is increasing.

The probiotics should be taken on a daily basis and when you get sick increasing the dosage may help. Technically now there's some evidence prebiotics are needed to make probiotics work...then they are assimilated better and less is lost if acid levels are low. Seperate the AB from the Pro by at least 4-5 hours or what the Dr specifically adviced. A better solution may be buying BioK pro biotics in liquid form if you have no allergies to dairy...shake well and drink the little cup and less is killed off by acid. It's absorbed by the tissue lining and helps with the bad bacteria.

IN BOTH CASES...CHECK WITH YOUR DR AND GO WITH WHAT HE SAYS.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    lol
    Originally posted by joerell Depends what you're taking the antibiotics for…an acute illness that just came on suddenly or benign on going issue. Example. Cipro specifically for prostatitis or Tetracycline for an unknown bacteria where they're just guessing.

The probiotic to even start working will have to be be in the billions if the bacteria is strong and about 60% of the potency will be destroyed by stomach acid if in pill form. Second senario better…yet basically same results if in pill form and in both cases you'll only improve a bit until the problem disappears. Still worth taking…the flora is taking a beating and Candida is increasing.

The probiotics should be taken on a daily basis and when you get sick increasing the dosage may help. Technically now there's some evidence prebiotics are needed to make probiotics work…then they are assimilated better and less is lost if acid levels are low. Seperate the AB from the Pro by at least 4-5 hours or what the Dr specifically adviced. A better solution may be buying BioK pro biotics in liquid form if you have no allergies to dairy…shake well and drink the little cup and less is killed off by acid. It's absorbed by the tissue lining and helps with the bad bacteria.

IN BOTH CASES…CHECK WITH YOUR DR AND GO WITH WHAT HE SAYS.

the dr is a woman and they prescribed me 150mg doxy but i lost my last script but i have "reddy" pharmacie pill with 100mg doxy and 100 probitocia

the doctor has been hard to get ahold of.
    Then you better go to ER and tell this to the Triage nurse. Nobody on here can do anything for you...do it before you feel worse or visit her office right away.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    DO IT BEFORE YOU DIE
    Originally posted by joerell Then you better go to ER and tell this to the Triage nurse. Nobody on here can do anything for you…do it before you feel worse or visit her office right away.

someone with knowledge can do it for me that has pharmaceutical knowlege. quit being such an alarmist it was only a question for the pharmacy nerds out here.

go back to dh and bible humping you faggot
    Originally posted by 🐿 DO IT BEFORE YOU DIE

nah
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby doxycicline an anti biotic combined with lactic acid ballicus a probiotic…

Dude considering you're not all there go to ER as soon as possible and get this straightened out right away. We have no real clue what you're suffering from and you need to be examined. Experimenting is not good and God knows what other drugs or medications you're using on the side. You also stated you overdosed before...so do it.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby someone with knowledge can do it for me that has pharmaceutical knowlege. quit being such an alarmist it was only a question for the pharmacy nerds out here.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby someone with knowledge can do it for me that has pharmaceutical knowlege. quit being such an alarmist it was only a question for the pharmacy nerds out here.

Good idea...depend on other addicts for your medical treatment. Maybe you need to read the bible and get some inspiration. I'm not offended...I already know you're a complete idiot and headed for disaster.
    I thought Bill Krozby was trolling but I guess maybe he hasn't seen any yogurt commercials.

Okay, probiotics

No, not really.

Doxycycline means Bill Krozby got Chlamydia from cranberries again. Good job Bill Krozby!

Probiotics are supposed to supplement the health of your gut flora. In reality they do next to nothing, and it isn't going to hurt you.

Doxycycline isn't going to hurt you either, it's a pretty mild antibiotic. You can take quite a bit of each and be fine.

Originally posted by joerell Dude considering you're not all there go to ER as soon as possible and get this straightened out right away. We have no real clue what you're suffering from and you need to be examined. Experimenting is not good and God knows what other drugs or medications you're using on the side. You also stated you overdosed before…so do it.

That's what pharmacists are for

Bill Krozby doesn't need to spend a 1000 dollars to go the ER to have them tell him how to take his acne pills.

I think

Have faith
Jump to Top