User Controls

how the fuck is it possible for people to be this dumb

https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/946wd9/is_mold_in_blue_cheeses_different_in_any_way_from/

Is mold in blue cheeses different in any way from the mold we usually despise that makes it desireable in food?

How are people THIS incapable of even beginning to examine a concept? Is it not COMPLETELY IMMEDIATELY OBVIOUS that the two are not the same thing? I mean if they were, why the fuck would one make you sick as fuck and the other is something people eat daily with no problems? Are they just so intellectually lazy that they refuse to even consider the idea of thinking about something for themselves? Or are they just incredibly stupid and can't really figure it out? It's really fucking hard to believe.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's hard to believe that some people are really fucking stupid?

Lol why?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i don't know a lot about it but i thought they used special cultures that they added to the curds an that.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III … I mean if they were, why the fuck would one make you sick as fuck and the other is something people eat daily with no problems…

not true.

i just ate half a slice of mold saturated bread that day.

no problem.
    My moldy balls would make you sick.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Doesn't Shaq have the cure for that?
Jump to Top