User Controls

Jesus Christ Marie they're not rocks they're minerals

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What's your favorite scene from BB?

Spoilers ahead I guess

There's a lot to choose from, I'd say the train heist, or the confrontation in Hank's garage, or maybe the ending of Crawlspace where Walt is laying in their.. crawlspace and laughing maniacally while Skyler sobs and moans in the background.

As far as tension goes anyway, those are up there for me. Maybe also the entire scene where Gus comes to the lab and cuts Victor's throat.

I don't know, there really is so many to pick from. Anyway..
    šŸæ African Astronaut
    There's so damn many. By far my favorite show like many.

Hardest question of my life.
    Train heist episode made me break a sweat.

Favorite episode: Bomb in nursing home when Gusā€™ face slides off.

Least favorite episode: The bee. The fucking goddamn bee.

As far as tense goes:

Episode when the cousins try to kill Hank and Hank blows the brains out the back of one the cousinā€™s head while heā€™s wielding an ax. (I think I remembered that accurately.)

The episode when Hank and Gomez die in the desert and Walt is begging for Hankā€™s life.

And also, the finale...the rigged gun in the trunk.
    Also, Skylar can eat a dick as worst TV wife in the history of television. Ugh I get pissed just thinking about her bullshit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ohfralala Train heist episode made me break a sweat.

Favorite episode: Bomb in nursing home when Gusā€™ face slides off.

Least favorite episode: The bee. The fucking goddamn bee.

As far as tense goes:

Episode when the cousins try to kill Hank and Hank blows the brains out the back of one the cousinā€™s head while heā€™s wielding an ax. (I think I remembered that accurately.)

The episode when Hank and Gomez die in the desert and Walt is begging for Hankā€™s life.

And also, the finale…the rigged gun in the trunk.

All great ones.

Also, I think you meant house fly. And I liked that eppysode.
    Thatā€™s right, it was a fly. That episode was too tedious for me.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I wouldnt fuck Skyler with lala's dik
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    She was such a steaming pile of disloyal, neurotic, unlikable cunt.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by ohfralala Also, Skylar can eat a dick as worst TV wife in the history of television. Ugh I get pissed just thinking about her bullshit.

Originally posted by POLECAT I wouldnt fuck Skyler with lala's dik

i saw an old movie with her in the other day and she was actually half fit when she was younger you know.

She wasnā€™t bad looking on the show imo.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    she was just what lala said she was,, unworthy,, bitch didnt even suk dik, or show thanks for him making sure they didnt want 4 nuffin 4 ever
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ohfralala She was such a steaming pile of disloyal, neurotic, unlikable cunt.

Are you saying she was perfect for the role or horrible for the role?
    Madman African Astronaut
    I liked the episode where the junkie kills the other junkie with an atm.

Its been forever since the last season of better call saul, is that gonna happen soon?
    Donā€™t EVEN GET ME STARTED ON TED.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Madman I liked the episode where the junkie kills the other junkie with an atm.

Its been forever since the last season of better call saul, is that gonna happen soon?

Literally happens this Monday
    Originally posted by mmQ Are you saying she was perfect for the role or horrible for the role?

She played the role perfectly. Any actor that can make me hate their fictitious character has done the role justice.

Iā€™m saying I hated her character as a whole because of how she handled every situation and the way she treated Walt.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by ohfralala She wasnā€™t bad looking on the show imo.

err nah, she weren't that great.

she used to be pretty fuckable tho.

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Memes from 2012 for 500 please
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by ohfralala Favorite episode: Bomb in nursing home when Gusā€™ face slides off.
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Madman I liked the episode where the junkie kills the other junkie with an atm.

^This episode is definitely one of my favs.

I also loved any episode about Jesse and Jane's relationship... When they are shooting dope in bed before Walt comes was epic.

Better call saul is my jam. I didn't realize the new season starts Monday.
Jump to Top