User Controls

"Pregnancy test says yes."

Enterita African Astronaut
    Just got that text. Im on the tram home from work. Im having anxiety attack. This is the only thing keeping me distracted, typing this on my phone. Typing what im feeling. Breatbe. She just sent another message asking me to come over. This is fucked. This is fucked... what the fuck. Breathe. My whole life has changed.
    HTS highlight reel
    Chill out. Don't get §m£ÂgØL'd. Paternity tests nigga. It ain't your baby.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS Chill out. Don't get §m£ÂgØL'd. Paternity tests nigga. It ain't your baby.

Hahahaha §m£ÂgØL'd. Okay I feel better. And youre right. Only thing that worries me is we had sex twice without a condom. Like she wanted that, which makes me think she did this on purpose, which she denies. Like, why do this on purpose with multiple guys so she isnt sure? Ugh.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    good news:u might not be preggors

badnews;
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Congratulations on the joyful news OP.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    op kept thinking he got pregors the last 4 times he took a kumshot into the ass as well this isnt disputable its a scientific claim he made lets keep that in mind
    You should ask to see a picture of the test, or ask her if she has more tests laying around. Is she doesn't I would be suspect.

I don't particularly buy this yet, I've known people who use tinder that got blackmailed for money.

Usually it's like "I'll spred ur n00ds unless yu giv me 50 buckzz" or something, but I wouldn't put it past her to be trying to scare people like "Just give me some money to help with the baby and never see me again!".

If she asks for money right away, don't give it to her.

Is she being a bitch about it or reasonably nice?
    Technologist victim of incest
    You need to actually watch 👁👁 her take the test! Then, and only then, I would believe it.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    You're trolling. But if you weren't, it would still be your own damn fault
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by HTS Chill out. Don't get §m£ÂgØL'd. Paternity tests nigga. It ain't your baby.

Fucking pregnant bitches when you ain't the father do be fly tho'.
    Should've text back "paternity test says no"
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Hate to be the one to break the bad news, but ENTER is trolling you all, folks.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Hate to be the one to break the bad news, but ENTER is trolling you all, folks.

You're six minutes late
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    lmfao at all you idiots thinking enter actually entered a vagina
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Hate to be the one to break the bad news, but ENTER is trolling you all, folks.

If he is, it’s not like it affects me in a derogatory manner! IDC!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Technologist If he is, it’s not like it affects me in a derogatory manner! IDC!

Everybody likes a good piece of fiction.
    Hope it’s a girl and she grows up to be a whore :)
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by ohfralala Hope it’s a girl and she grows up to be a whore :)

All of them do.
    Originally posted by stupid noob lmfao at all you idiots thinking enter actually entered a vagina

"Enter, ANYone can get laid! You put the pussy on the pedestal, bro?"

"Wait, you got laid? No you didnt. Thats impossible!"

Nice fat wife, btw. How does it feel Ive never resorted to fucking a fat chick, you fat wife fucker? Do you feed her bacon while you screw, fatty fat wife fucker?

Anyway, I am going to be a father, I know this 100% sure. I am not being §m£ÂgØL'd. Or trolling lol. I even brought up the paternity test, and she was completely understandable and cool with that. Last night was actually okay. We even had sex again.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    plot twist: Enter is the one who's pregnant
Jump to Top