User Controls

Grass the kikes

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    lawn war now
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Are you actually the real rizzo?
    yeah do you want me to hop on irc? is #sigma still a channel? lol how are you SN
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    It is still a channel, but it's dead as fuck, but yea hop on in, I just logged in myself.
    alright give me a minute its been a while since ive booted up irc, would love to talk to you
    DXM Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box alright give me a minute its been a while since ive booted up irc, would love to talk to you

your an ugly loser faggot and i have surpassed you in every way. for sure you can cling on to the 4 people remembering you but i am smarter, more attractive, and more interesting than you could ever hope to be conveyed through your pathetic posts deriving attention in so that you dont commit suicide
    Also, I'm doin fuckin great man I had my shitty leg cut off.
    Originally posted by bundy your an ugly loser faggot and i have surpassed you in every way. for sure you can cling on to the 4 people remembering you but i am smarter, more attractive, and more interesting than you could ever hope to be conveyed through your pathetic posts deriving attention in so that you dont commit suicide

Who are you?
    alright forgive me, its been quite a while, I join slashnet and then I join #sigma but I see no one

did I fuck something up?
    You must have. I am in there along with a few other people. Are you sure you got the slashnet address right?
    yeah I seem to be connected to slashnet just fine

- This server has the following ports open for IRC:
    - 046666, 6667, 6668, 6669, 7000, 8080
    -
    - 04SSL clients can connect on port 046697
    -
    - Server Administrator: 03Marius (marius@jits.no)
    -
    - Server location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
    -
    - Use of this IRC server is provided free of charge. However,
    - you MUST agree to follow the SwiftIRC rules which can be read
    - at http://www.swiftirc.net/index.php?page=rules
    -
    - If you do not agree to follow these rules, you must disconnect
    - from this server immediately. Please note the network staff
    - reserve the right to deny you access to SwiftIRC services at
    - any time for any reason without prior notification.

so I'm connected to slashnet. I /join #sigma and im all alone
    Also, #thegentlemanloser is now pretty much the only/most active totse channel ever since we got #totse shut down for spamming the word chimpout over and over which pissed off ircops, the term was banned back during mike brown days because some dude kept spamming a link to a forum with the word in it. We just went nuts and kept spamming the word after the ban which dinged an ircop every single time, they warned us all a ton and everyone kept doing it lol
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    wow epic story ur an proud internet worrier for sure
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box yeah I seem to be connected to slashnet just fine

- This server has the following ports open for IRC:
    - 046666, 6667, 6668, 6669, 7000, 8080
    -
    - 04SSL clients can connect on port 046697
    -
    - Server Administrator: 03Marius (marius@jits.no)
    -
    - Server location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
    -
    - Use of this IRC server is provided free of charge. However,
    - you MUST agree to follow the SwiftIRC rules which can be read
    - at http://www.swiftirc.net/index.php?page=rules
    -
    - If you do not agree to follow these rules, you must disconnect
    - from this server immediately. Please note the network staff
    - reserve the right to deny you access to SwiftIRC services at
    - any time for any reason without prior notification.

so I'm connected to slashnet. I /join #sigma and im all alone

You nigger thats swiftirc not slashnet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hurrrrrr if u disagree with this website or ur a cop u have 2 leave now lol cuz im a internet mod
    Originally posted by A College Professor wow epic story ur an proud internet worrier for sure

You're just mad because no one liked you before and no one likes you now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    that feeling when a cripple wimp lashes out at you for being a total biped

Originally posted by A College Professor that feeling when a cripple wimp lashes out at you for being a total biped

Still in better shape than you, noodle arm limp wrist faggot.
    I see you decided to add a picture of one of your favorite niggers.
    loading up irc used to be so easy, I don't know why all of a sudden I'm having these issues. fucking tech
Jump to Top