User Controls

Are you ready for dumb? CandyRein LITERALLY thinks this.

Enterita African Astronaut
    She thinks that every place on the planet, from New York to LA to fucking New Zealand...

ready for this?

SHE THINKS THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME TIME ZONE. SO WHEN IT'S 3 AM IN ANTARCTICA, IT'S 3 AM IN MEXICO.

Lmao, fucking stupid bitch.
    Calm down. She probably didn’t know your location ya wild little faggot.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Calm down. She probably didn’t know your location ya wild little faggot.

No, read the conversation after. She had her chance to admit that. She legitimately thinks everywhere shares the same time.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    New Zealand?? Cee is here?? Tell her I said hi.
    Originally posted by Enterita No, read the conversation after. She had her chance to admit that. She legitimately thinks everywhere shares the same time.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Right now, the time should be in the afternoon for New Zealand.
    Originally posted by ohfralala

Can you name one fucking philosopher, and give an example of one piece of his work?
    Your Mom

She taught the world how to suck cock
    Originally posted by ohfralala Your Mom

She taught the world how to suck cock

Your joke doesn't work because that isn't what a philosopher even does, you fucking stupid cunt. Your reply was stupid on so many levels. No guy will ever truly love you because your stupidity will annoy the fuck out of him.

Your only chance is to get into a relationship with someone as equally dumb, but he will be poor and low-value, so that won't work out for you either.

No, I'm feeling a lot of pleasure knowing you just became aware of how fucked you are regarding the one thing you want: a companion.
    Enter you need to learn to let LOVE IN.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Rita, do you take walk-ins or should I make an appointment?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Enterita Your joke doesn't work because that isn't what a philosopher even does, you fucking stupid cunt. Your reply was stupid on so many levels. No guy will ever truly love you because your stupidity will annoy the fuck out of him.

Your only chance is to get into a relationship with someone as equally dumb, but he will be poor and low-value, so that won't work out for you either.

I like her

philosophy is pretty gay in general though, why else would lanny and falcon be all over it
    Does anyone know if Cee still has voxer?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Enterita She thinks that every place on the planet, from New York to LA to fucking New Zealand…

ready for this?

SHE THINKS THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME TIME ZONE. SO WHEN IT'S 3 AM IN ANTARCTICA, IT'S 3 AM IN MEXICO.

Lmao, fucking stupid bitch.

There are parts of Mexico and parts of Anarctica that are in the same time-zone you imbecile... also, where is your proof that she believes this?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Does anyone know if Cee still has voxer?

Dude ur pathetic.

Lolol
    Originally posted by aldra I like her

philosophy is pretty gay in general though, why else would lanny and falcon be all over it

I don't care if it's "gay"; you can't deny that at one point in your life you looked into philosophy when you were exploring the world.

I wanted to demonstrate that this dumb bitch never thinks beyond "lol omg he liek, responded to my text".
Jump to Top