User Controls

Tats and more tats in different places are you a fan or not?

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Seen tats on young women that looked cute. Seen them on guys as well. After looking at them for a while you get bored and when you age they look like shit.

Well anyway here is an example of a WTF? tattoo. What are your thoughts?

EllariaSand African Astronaut
    She got it for her boy friend 🖤

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Seen tats on young women that looked cute. Seen them on guys as well. After looking at them for a while you get bored and when you age they look like shit.

Well anyway here is an example of a WTF? tattoo. What are your thoughts?

What shoddy work!
    Next time try a head shop instead of a prison cell.
    I use to want a tattoo when I turned 18. I'm glad I didn't get one back then.

I want to stay innocent and pure

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cupocheer What shoddy work!
    Next time try a head shop instead of a prison cell.

Cup....the tat expert Bwahahaha 😂🤣😂
    ES, the "arborist". HaHaHaHaHaHa
    WellHung Black Hole
    Tattoos are lame. They are cries for attention from insecure people who dont feel satisfied with their physical appearance.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    I have zero tats and never plan to get one because any time that I do, I'd always procrastinate. The thought of having needles pressing on my skin like that makes me cringe. I don't understand why or how people do it. If the needle mistakenly hits the wrong vein you could instantly die.
    Originally posted by WellHung Tattoos are lame. They are cries for attention from insecure people who dont feel satisfied with their physical appearance.

LMFAO

At you accusing anyone of insecure cries for attention
    esbity African Astronaut
    You could use that tattoo money to go out and do something. I was just looking at rock climbing lessons and they're like $300. $225 to skydive. Ect.

I've noticed that a lot of people with tattoos, really don't do much.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by WellHung Tattoos are lame. They are cries for attention from insecure people who dont feel satisfied with their physical appearance.

yea.

betas had themselves branded.

i stuck the side of my lower left leg to a hot honda bike exhaust once becos i wanted to have a honda wing logo branded onto it.

it looks awesome despite being inversed.
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Granny with tats even granpa is not interested

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    IDK when you get old you look like shit no matter what. Personally I like old tats on old ppl i think its cool. I actually saw an old guy the other day that had new tats, way better tats than all of us whipper snappers working at the shops.
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Granny with tats even granpa is not interested

he probably wouldn't be interested anyways... and she probably isn't interested in him as he sucks baby penis and his dick hasn't worked in years
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby IDK when you get old you look like shit no matter what. Personally I like old tats on old ppl i think its cool. I actually saw an old guy the other day that had new tats, way better tats than all of us whipper snappers working at the shops.

Thank you for utilizing the term whippersnappers.
    Originally posted by esbity You could use that tattoo money to go out and do something. I was just looking at rock climbing lessons and they're like $300. $225 to skydive. Ect.

i've also noticed that a lot of people without tattoos don't do much. my neighbor / best friend doesn't have any tattoos, I have 7. I pound more pussy than he does, go to more concerts, do more drugs, workout and play more guitar than he does. It just depends on the person.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by esbity You could use that tattoo money to go out and do something. I was just looking at rock climbing lessons and they're like $300. $225 to skydive. Ect.

Etc.Etc.Etc. Etc.Etc. understand???

I know it's difficult to find the spelling in a dictionary when you have no clue how to spell the word. (rolling eyes)
    Originally posted by cupocheer Etc.Etc.Etc. Etc.Etc. understand???

I know it's difficult to find the spelling in a dictionary when you have no clue how to spell the word. (rolling eyes)

esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby IDK when you get old you look like shit no matter what. Personally I like old tats on old ppl i think its cool. I actually saw an old guy the other day that had new tats, way better tats than all of us whipper snappers working at the shops.

Depending on how well you take care of yourself.

Originally posted by cupocheer Etc.Etc.Etc. Etc.Etc. understand???

Well, thanks for taking the time to point that out.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    truth be told, only triad / yakuza / vory tattoos are cool.

tattoos should signify ones way of life, not their fashion statement that can be worn like clothes.
Jump to Top