User Controls

Does marijuana help with hangovers?

I'd say so. Not entirely but helps, + restored faster, less chance of lingering hangover "afterglow" the day after the hangover.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Marijuana is gross
    No... cheap/shitty vodka & whiskey is gross 🤢
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    No, it kind of dulls the pain a bit, but doesn't do much. Your best bet is Tylenol 3 with codeine in it; that will kill a bad headache in minutes.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Probably helps with a headache and might calm your stomach. Idk though I don't smoke.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL No, it kind of dulls the pain a bit, but doesn't do much. Your best bet is Tylenol 3 with codeine in it; that will kill a bad headache in minutes.
    Dumbass -- why be redundant? The "3" is the codiene.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Dumbass – why be redundant? The "3" is the codiene.

You don't scare me.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You don't scare me.

How do you know? LMRAO
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cupocheer Dumbass – why be redundant? The "3" is the codiene.

Cup the big “drug expert”

LMFAO
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Cup the big “drug expert”

LMFAO

Yes, ES. Especially anything containing codiene.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cupocheer Yes, ES. Especially anything containing codiene.

*codeine*

I bet

I don't have a cough, nor do I buy NightQuil or DayQuil.
    Originally posted by cupocheer I don't have a cough, nor do I buy NightQuil or DayQuil.

That's what cough medicine is for, to get a cough. That's why they call it cough medicine.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's what cough medicine is for, to get a cough. That's why they call it cough medicine.

But that isn't "cough medicine", Spec -- its an expectorant, dear.
    Originally posted by cupocheer But that isn't "cough medicine", Spec – its an expectorant, dear.

Expectorant is for when you're expecting. Do I have to teach you everything?
    Xanax and a Bloody Mary is the best hangover cure.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Expectorant is for when you're expecting. Do I have to teach you everything?

ummmm.......yeees?

Is sex ed first?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    As the kids say, a hangover cannot be cured, only remedied.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Definitely helps with nausea and makes the general painfulness of it more tolerable, but then so would most drugs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Originally posted by Lanny Definitely helps with nausea and makes the general painfulness of it more tolerable, but then so would most drugs.
    This and if you smoke enough you will sleep which is the best cure for a hangover.
Jump to Top