User Controls

Appearance of the Eye Planet

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Alone in the cosmos sat an object thought to be the eye of God, and the galaxy didn't know what to make of it.

"Oh the eye of God is turning again."

"Praise be to the eye of God!"

"The eye is watching, you know."

The streets dripped with the cacophony of stipulation.

"Maybe it's just an art project."

"Maybe it's another space beast."

"Maybe we should study it."

They eye turned to look at the creature who said this, but no one noticed. So plans were made, decisions decided on, and out they went to study the eye.

"Did you ever dream of such a thing? An eye, right there in the stars."

The ship landed, and the ship winced. Yet still, no one noticed.

"One small step for the Galactic Federation, one giant leap, also for the Galactic Federation."

For the first time in eternity, aliens walked across the surface of the eye, whose veins grew red with irritation. The eye strained to look, but it could not see its invaders. So in all its wisdom and brilliance, the eye had a very simple thought."

"Two eyes, twice the sight."

A eye appeared long ago, at the beginning of time. It suddenly it came unto the researchers that there was another set of researchers, and a whole other eye. Nothing about this felt wrong.

Blood pooled under the surface of both eyes, for still it could not see.

"If I had a mouth, I could talk to the beings. Surely then they would leave."

Again time remained the same, with the mouth being where it always had been. The scientists had failed to land, this time around, so the eye spoke.

"ATTENTION BEINGS: REMOVE YOURSELVES FROM MYSELF. I CANNOT SEE."

Sensors picked up the phenomoneon, which was unintelligible to the point of being static. The eye screamed with its mouth, but no one noticed.

The cosmonauts set up camp. Bio-tents and radars, drones to fill the sky. They claimed the land in whole, though the land did not want to be.

"A mistake, it must be," the eye thought. "They cannot understand me. But perhaps, maybe, if I was more like them, they would. They'd understand me, and I'd be left to gaze in peace."

From then on, the eye could hear. Two human ears floated in the void, and newspapers the galaxy over read "HEADLINE: FACE IN THE SKY EXPLORED. GOD DISCOVERED."

This, the eye could see. Its ears steamed with rage.

"HOW DARE THEY!" The eye's brain thought. "THE NERVE" The eye's fire raged.

In no time at all, the researchers were gone, as they always had been. The eye shone white, and the cosmos were quiet.

"At last, some peace," the eye thought happily to himself, and no one else, quickly returning to doing what it was that planet sized eyes did.

"Oh that one looks quite nice," the eye said excitedly. "The trees are tall, and the mountains large, though it's oh so quiet."

The eye listened. And spoke. Then listened again. But nothing noticed, and the eye had a very lonely thought, which sank right down to where his heart should be, and always had been.

"This isn't right," the eye said to the galaxy. "I will fix you."

A blink happened, but nothing else did. So the eye blinked again and again, while the world remained as it had been. Researchers appeared and disappeared, but never were they the same. They spoke differently, dressed differently, looked differently. Sometimes, they were never there at all.

Every blink changed time, and soon the eye realized that no blink or thought could undo what it had done, and nothing in the galaxy would ever be the same. Tears orbited around the ophthalmological being, for it seemed that all was lost.

The eye went on to pursue a bachelors in finance, and is now happily working as a manager at the Bank of America. He now runs a charity, hoping to help underprivileged researchers from flashing out of existence. This program was made possible by viewers like you. Thank you.
    Amen
    ...for it seemed that all was lost.

Again the eye thought, hopefully for the last time. It was here he decided to make his final stand.

The eye froze his tears and formed a corpse, with which he grabbed the fire and held it to his heart where it would forever remain. Knees moved with a crackling thunder, and the eye walked towards a planet of nothing.

Upon seeing the planet, the eye was overcome with love. He hugged it, and from that hug came the oceans. He kissed it, and there formed a microscopic life. Contentedness loomed over the sky as it never had before, and the eye left with a warm heart to the cozy corners of the universe.

"Everything will begin again here on this warm rock. It needs only time," the eye said, "And I will give it time."

The universe wiggled a bit. Some stars exploded. Everything looked the same.

Upon arriving to the planet, the eye found his children caught in a trap of chains and rage. They traveled across distant and loving lands with spears in their hands, their bodies ready to kill another man. But their minds still spun the strings of the eye's creation, and in this fact the eye knew that they could not be bad. He had created good, and nothing but good, and that is how they would be.

What the children needed was guidance, and guidance they would have. It fell to the planet in the form of bolts and shakes of destruction. The ground split where it wasn't meant to, drowning itself in the hot embers of its own body. Life at the moment was very fluid in its coming and going, though it seemed at the moment that more and more of it was going rather than coming.

"You must learn, children!" The eye shouted in a voice that could now be heard. "Take this lesson into your hearts, and remember it forevermore. For next time, I will not be so generous."

Fear came into existence, as it had not always been. The children had been fearful before of course, but only of their own planet. Never of the stars.

Confident in his decision, the eye wandered back to his home. He thought about blinking and thought about thinking, but decided to do neither. Instead, he would sleep, and he would sleep until his children had learned some manners. He knew they would, for the children were much like him. "Oh Hell," the eye thought and created. "They practically are me.
    In fact they are more like me than they aren't. But they're missing one thing: vigilance."

A trillion splendid diamonds exploded from his heart and spread themselves across the firmament, and from them burst forth another trillion, and from them trillions more, explosions in a blackness vaster than all things.
    Existence raged on as the blackness filled with life and experiment. Gargantuan blocks of carved metal shot forth towards the eye, its Admiral draped in a red and blue dress.

Windows filled with fog and must as the children inside watched with wondering eyes at the eye planet. Their hooves, hands, and tentacles plastered onto the glass.

The eye looked and smiled, for his children had thrived. His ears opened to hear, his heart warmed to listen, and his tower ice hands stretched to embrace the travelers.

"WELCOME!" He shouted. "IT IS ME, YOUR CREATOR. I AM SO GLAD YOU'VE COME TO VISIT."

The flagship of the fleet moved forward. It's speakers rose from their flaps. The Admiral prepared to speak.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Captain In fact they are more like me than they aren't. But they're missing one thing: vigilance."

A trillion splendid diamonds exploded from his heart and spread themselves across the firmament, and from them burst forth another trillion, and from them trillions more, explosions in a blackness vaster than all things.

"more vast", sweetie, not vaster
    Originally posted by cupocheer "more vast", sweetie, not vaster

https://www.quora.com/Is-vaster-a-word

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/vaster

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/vaster

http://www.yourdictionary.com/vaster
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    @ §m£ÂgØL -- READ what YOU posted.

If anything were to be perceived as VASTER than anything previously conceived of, which correct sentence structure would you employ:

VASTER

or

MORE VAST

as YOU have related?

(PS: I don't practice debate techniques with fenceposts.)
    Cup shut up and just enjoy the posts or piss off ffs.
    Originally posted by cupocheer @ §m£ÂgØL – READ what YOU posted.

If anything were to be perceived as VASTER than anything previously conceived of, which correct sentence structure would you employ:

VASTER

or

MORE VAST

as YOU have related?

(PS: I don't practice debate techniques with fenceposts.)

no one gives a shit faggot
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Would you take your boots off before walking on the eye out of respect?
    γƨƨυqɈɿɒɔʇloϱniʞɒɘɿʇυoγooɿɒϱnɒʞɒqmυʜoϱbnɒʇʇoƨƨiqƨdɘʞɒʇυoʜɈnɒʜɈɿɘiloʜʇɘƨƨɒɘʞɒʇɿυoγɘʞɒT

Originally posted by ohfralala Cup shut up and just enjoy the posts or piss off ffs.
    Not even once.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Alone in the cosmos sat an object thought to be the eye of God, and the galaxy didn't know what to make of it.

"Oh the eye of God is turning again."

"Praise be to the eye of God!"

"The eye is watching, you know."

The streets dripped with the cacophony of stipulation.

"Maybe it's just an art project."

"Maybe it's another space beast."

"Maybe we should study it."

They eye turned to look at the creature who said this, but no one noticed. So plans were made, decisions decided on, and out they went to study the eye.

"Did you ever dream of such a thing? An eye, right there in the stars."

The ship landed, and the ship winced. Yet still, no one noticed.

"One small step for the Galactic Federation, one giant leap, also for the Galactic Federation."

For the first time in eternity, aliens walked across the surface of the eye, whose veins grew red with irritation. The eye strained to look, but it could not see its invaders. So in all its wisdom and brilliance, the eye had a very simple thought."

"Two eyes, twice the sight."

A eye appeared long ago, at the beginning of time. It suddenly it came unto the researchers that there was another set of researchers, and a whole other eye. Nothing about this felt wrong.

Blood pooled under the surface of both eyes, for still it could not see.

"If I had a mouth, I could talk to the beings. Surely then they would leave."

Again time remained the same, with the mouth being where it always had been. The scientists had failed to land, this time around, so the eye spoke.

"ATTENTION BEINGS: REMOVE YOURSELVES FROM MYSELF. I CANNOT SEE."

Sensors picked up the phenomoneon, which was unintelligible to the point of being static. The eye screamed with its mouth, but no one noticed.

The cosmonauts set up camp. Bio-tents and radars, drones to fill the sky. They claimed the land in whole, though the land did not want to be.

"A mistake, it must be," the eye thought. "They cannot understand me. But perhaps, maybe, if I was more like them, they would. They'd understand me, and I'd be left to gaze in peace."

From then on, the eye could hear. Two human ears floated in the void, and newspapers the galaxy over read "HEADLINE: FACE IN THE SKY EXPLORED. GOD DISCOVERED."

This, the eye could see. Its ears steamed with rage.

"HOW DARE THEY!" The eye's brain thought. "THE NERVE" The eye's fire raged.

In no time at all, the researchers were gone, as they always had been. The eye shone white, and the cosmos were quiet.

"At last, some peace," the eye thought happily to himself, and no one else, quickly returning to doing what it was that planet sized eyes did.

"Oh that one looks quite nice," the eye said excitedly. "The trees are tall, and the mountains large, though it's oh so quiet."

The eye listened. And spoke. Then listened again. But nothing noticed, and the eye had a very lonely thought, which sank right down to where his heart should be, and always had been.

"This isn't right," the eye said to the galaxy. "I will fix you."

A blink happened, but nothing else did. So the eye blinked again and again, while the world remained as it had been. Researchers appeared and disappeared, but never were they the same. They spoke differently, dressed differently, looked differently. Sometimes, they were never there at all.

Every blink changed time, and soon the eye realized that no blink or thought could undo what it had done, and nothing in the galaxy would ever be the same. Tears orbited around the ophthalmological being, for it seemed that all was lost.

The eye went on to pursue a bachelors in finance, and is now happily working as a manager at the Bank of America. He now runs a charity, hoping to help underprivileged researchers from flashing out of existence. This program was made possible by viewers like you. Thank you.

this is how licking a piece of new rubber eraser feels like in a readable form.
    Harder

Stronger

Vaster
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top