User Controls

Larry Legend just got exposed

DH_SAVIOUR Yung Blood
    As a cheater folks. That's what happens when U play with little beta boys Paige. Join an beta 😁😁😉
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Lol @ thinking joerell is a reliable source.
    I can't see anyone cheating on Paige, if they did they'd only be cheating themselves...
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by 🐿 Lol @ thinking joerell is a reliable source.

Even though Matt is a lying psycho others aren't...more reliable than you. Have fun with your drama and betas chasing you. I can only laugh...it is humorous.
    Betas need love too.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Betas need love too.

I must admit...the line is long. Lol.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by joerell Even though Matt is a lying psycho others aren't…more reliable than you. Have fun with your drama and betas chasing you. I can only laugh…it is humorous.

Lol Joe you only posted that to start drama.That is the only reason. You little hypocrite beta bitch.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Then how come Larry isn't around to defend himself?
    Originally posted by 🐿 Lol Joe you only posted that to start drama.That is the only reason. You little hypocrite beta bitch.

No I posted so Cee would not get blamed for lies Matt created...so don't you be a bitch. Control your Bipolarity and solve your own relationship problems. Geeeez...get a life.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by joerell No I posted so Cee would not get blamed for lies Matt created…so don't you be a bitch. Control your Bipolarity and solve your own relationship problems. Geeeez…get a life.

Lol me get a life? I'm not sticking my nose in people's shit and starting drama. Nobody was blaming Cee for shit. Everybody knows Matt makes up shit and you already know that. So you weren't trying to save Cee.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Cee can't stand you either so have no idea why you would use that to start drama with.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Betas need love too.

yea,

rectally administered loves.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    ITYS
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Her name is Ceelia and she has an amazing rack.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by 🐿 Lol me get a life? I'm not sticking my nose in people's shit and starting drama. Nobody was blaming Cee for shit. Everybody knows Matt makes up shit and you already know that. So you weren't trying to save Cee.

Pretty funny considering Matt, Pole and Jedi have been causing drama with Larry for months now where you did nothing about it and I wasn't even involved. All I know is that you're all delusional and love the drama. I haven't started one thread and I'm not the problem.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I didnt know about Dirty Larry till Jill and I had been talking for weeks.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by POLECAT ITYS

Hi Poley
    oh, Hello,, lol

I.T.Y.S.

I told you so.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Matt is a little upset apparently about me bringing up his biggest heartache. So he makes up some shit and General Joe is trying his best to run with it. Nice try fellas lol
Jump to Top