User Controls

JoeRell is breaking down under all this electronic pressure...

WellHung Black Hole
    Lol... folks if you're going to be a nasty troll...the backlash will take its toll. Unless you're supremely emotionally tough ...like well hung.😊😁
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Severely Triggered Psychopath.

So I will repeat myself.

Not good enough Matt…I feel no heat. You do however and I know your ass is burning from sitting on the hot seat. When a woman seeks a restraining order against someone she is well aware why she's requesting it and not confused. Especially if it's out of state and serious. Since you are mentally ill we can assume violence was involved and you lost control. When receiving the RS you also fully understand why it was issued so quit playing dumb and answer the question. You're good at making threads about others filled with BS and yet afraid to answer one question. Like I said…you're a danger to women and a sick fuck.

Why did you get the restraining order.
    This is how a successful troll basks in his glorious triggering achievements:

Bring me a beer bitch...
    That definitly shows Matt's bulky weight and how depressed he looks after a rejection. Lol.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This is how a successful troll basks in his glorious triggering achievements:

Bring me a beer bitch…

Lolol... that looks like one lazy liserd dad!
    He can't even make it back to the woods...poor bastard is lost.
Jump to Top