User Controls

Thanks Rush!

Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Rush Limbaugh is celebrating 30 years on talk radio. What a success story he is! Trump called his show and congratulated him live on his show today.

Do you listen? I remember listening to him when he first started before he was syndicated. It was Rush who saved talk radio and paved the way for Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and others.

Thanks Rush!
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Rush and Hannity are good...Levin not so much. Still a lot better than Anderson and the creeps at CNN. Or Good morning Joe and his disturbed wife. Lol.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Fuck no.

Fuck that druggy hypocrite.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Fuck no.

Fuck that druggy hypocrite.

Ha! Can't be lying for 30 years and succeed. I can always tell those who don't listen.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Rush "more hydros" Limpboo?

Who's advertising? lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    opiate addiction, LOL!
    Jelly he kicked it?
    S6x African Astronaut
    Oh, that Rush!

Not the great canadian Powerhouse Trio- RUSH

larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Ha! Can't be lying for 30 years and succeed. I can always tell those who don't listen.

Yes, you certainly can. There are more than enough idiots like yourself to buy what he's selling.
    S6x African Astronaut
    look, I'm not trying to be funny or over dramatic..FUCK THAT CHEESE EATING, PILL POPPING, MIRROR IMAGE OF ALEX JONES

THIS IS RUSH. AND RUSH SHOULD SUE Limpbog for using "Rush Hour" on the sat and radio

THIS IS RUSH.. 20 YEARS BEFORE THAT AVERAGE FUCK KNEW WHO HE WAS

officially 50 years of the original rush before Neil Peart joined

S6x African Astronaut
    Sorry.. Im not OT

Quiz How many members were in the band RUSH

it's not 3 and it's not 4

It is 6

Alex Lifeson, Geddy (Gary Lee Weinrib), John Rutsey, Lindy Young, Jeff Jones, and finally Neil Peart.

RUSH 1968

Rush Limpdick can crawl in a cave and jack off

S6x African Astronaut
    50 YEARS MOFO
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Rush is objectively garbage, but it's doubly ruined since everyone I've ever known who liked them was creepy as FUCK.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Rush is objectively garbage, but it's doubly ruined since everyone I've ever known who liked them was creepy as FUCK.

Lanny, you drunk posting is far worst. Stop insulting people by proxy.

Rush is a 3 piece rock band. Sure the voice of Geddy Lee is something of an acquired liking
    LOL, I forgot about this post, thanks for the bump. Rush as a band went bubblegum after the 80's like many other bands. They just wanted to be on the radio so they sold out to be popular.

Limbaugh is the reason we have Trump. Thank God for Rush Limbaugh and Trump!

Rush, the band, is has been. They might still be a good band but they sold their soul to the radio gods. Fuck them. If you pay $100 to see them, that's on you.
    The band Rush always sucked major ass.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho LOL, I forgot about this post, thanks for the bump. Rush as a band went bubblegum after the 80's like many other bands. They just wanted to be on the radio so they sold out to be popular.

Limbaugh is the reason we have Trump. Thank God for Rush Limbaugh and Trump!

Rush, the band, is has been. They might still be a good band but they sold their soul to the radio gods. Fuck them. If you pay $100 to see them, that's on you.

Incorrect. RUSH was just progressive and inventive. they incorporated Synths around the time Synth-Pop-New Wave came around and became mainstream. Yet Rush continued with Synth during the "unplugged" period of late 80s and early 90s with "Grunge". they kept doing THEIR thing. not bubblegum at all.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The band Rush always sucked major ass.

I really hate you for that statement.

but not for long. maybe I will just resent the statement in you.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    They're really not very good. The vocals are atrotious but even the instrumentation is just... like nothing to write home about. It's not particularly catchy or fun, not really innovative, there's not really any virtuosity going on. Like what is there to like about it?
    That Tom Sawyer song it the most pretentious annoying pile of doo-doo one could possible imagine...if Taylor Swift and Ronnie James Dio had mated and had a child it would be gay and write this song.
Jump to Top