User Controls

20 year grudge

S6x African Astronaut
    Sounds like a father I know. because her daughter wrote a bad check and after being turned onto meth by her boyfriend now husband.

anyways this thread is about this guy

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/hpd-suspect-in-murder-of-houston-cardiologist-was-patients-son-who-held-grudge/285-579393309
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Although it's good that he got to it in the end he should have taken care of it far quicker, what if the cardiologist had died while the dude was planning or whatever? Immediacy is a purer way of revenge and carries a less harsh sentence cause it's not premeditated.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Number13 Although it's good that he got to it in the end he should have taken care of it far quicker, what if the cardiologist had died while the dude was planning or whatever? Immediacy is a purer way of revenge and carries a less harsh sentence cause it's not premeditated.

You seem like you are cerebral.
    S6x African Astronaut
    what if it was a random act and just happen to be the cardiologist.

besides why would you kill someone who purposly tried to save your mom but sadly failed. how is it his fault? she was going to die anyways. he didn't aide her into her death he tried to save her. so maybe the guy just turned into random 'hate everyone" and of course it's one of the many "Syncronicies" i hear about
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Number13 Although it's good that he got to it in the end he should have taken care of it far quicker, what if the cardiologist had died while the dude was planning or whatever? Immediacy is a purer way of revenge and carries a less harsh sentence cause it's not premeditated.

Wrong. Then people know it's you. Why the fuck would people think back to 20 years ago?

But on that note, can someone tell me how he got caught? Site wont work for me.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enterita Wrong. Then people know it's you. Why the fuck would people think back to 20 years ago?

But on that note, can someone tell me how he got caught? Site wont work for me.

people noticed his cloths ..
    his shorts and green backpack while riding the bike..with a decent zoom in was enough for the guy who did this to have his own neighbors notice it was him. probably because not a lot of people bike as much as drive. so fewer people ?
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by S6x people noticed his cloths ..
    his shorts and green backpack while riding the bike..with a decent zoom in was enough for the guy who did this to have his own neighbors notice it was him. probably because not a lot of people bike as much as drive. so fewer people ?

Damn, 20 years down the drain because of clothes.

I didnt read the article, but Id guess he rode the bike to avoid number plates, and it wasnt a usual thing for him. But if it was, that was dumb of him.
Jump to Top