User Controls

black moth super rainbow

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    going to see them in 2 weeks anyone else dig them?

WellHung Black Hole
    Quit being a faggety little cuck, Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by WellHung Quit being a faggety little cuck, Bill Krozby.

thats rich, really rich...
    esbity African Astronaut
    Hmmm.
    Originally posted by esbity Hmmm.

such a useful post..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    After watching the video I wouldn't go if you paid me.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Not an SG thread.

But yes, BMSR is pretty dank. I was just listening to Dandelion Gum on my way to work today.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby such a useful post..

It took me a while to think it up. Literally.
    Originally posted by Lanny Not an SG thread.

But yes, BMSR is pretty dank. I was just listening to Dandelion Gum on my way to work today.

thats cool i saw them once at fff fest but i wasn't feeling it at the moment and was amile away from them. this will be cool they've gotten a lot better / small venue.

tobacco isn't bad either, I typically don't listen to that kind of music but anymore but it's going to be a cool show.

it is funny though when the only real reply to my thread is from lanny

hehehehehe
    Originally posted by esbity It took me a while to think it up. Literally.

how long?
    I haven't listened to them in a few years so i'll check out the new album
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats cool i saw them once at fff fest but i wasn't feeling it at the moment and was amile away from them. this will be cool they've gotten a lot better / small venue.

tobacco isn't bad either, I typically don't listen to that kind of music but anymore but it's going to be a cool show.

it is funny though when the only real reply to my thread is from lanny

hehehehehe

I've never seen them live. I feel like it could be really cool if there's good acoustics or just lame. It's a really processed sound which can be kinda hit or miss live but I'd definitely go and see at least.

Blasting this shit now

HTS highlight reel
    They're alright. Pretty sure I have a cassette with their stuff on it somewhere.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    I dunno, they sound kind of pretentious. Like "whoaaaa our music is so different mannnnn".

Listen to this shit, total rip off of strawberry fields forever at the start.

Okay, I wanted to hate this band coz Bill Krozby likes it, but I'm starting to like it now.
    Originally posted by Enterita I dunno, they sound kind of pretentious. Like "whoaaaa our music is so different mannnnn".

Listen to this shit, total rip off of strawberry fields forever at the start.

Okay, I wanted to hate this band coz Bill Krozby likes it, but I'm starting to like it now.

I don't think they are that pretentious as far as that music goes they are pretty mainstream.
    Originally posted by Lanny I've never seen them live. I feel like it could be really cool if there's good acoustics or just lame. It's a really processed sound which can be kinda hit or miss live but I'd definitely go and see at least.

Blasting this shit now

yeah it will be cool because the venue is just big / small enough and its a good one

the other bands are.. THE STARGAZER LILIES
    and
    AIR CREDITS

never heard of them
    Bill Krozby got a weak ass chin he is like the opposite of the Great Khali this nigga eatin beans
Jump to Top