User Controls

There are 1640 calories in a bottle of vodka

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    750ml/a fifth.

Oy de la vey.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I used to have to drink half a 5th every day just so my gf at the time didnt drink the whole 5th
    Originally posted by POLECAT I used to have to drink half a 5th every day just so my gf at the time didnt drink the whole 5th

Sounds like Lanny's sort of girl.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    she was my older woman,, 24 vs 44,, but when she turned 47 I found her DL and it said she was turning 50,, somehow that changed things
    Originally posted by POLECAT she was my older woman,, 24 vs 44,, but when she turned 47 I found her DL and it said she was turning 50,, somehow that changed things

So you stole the best years of her life, then dumped her when she got old? That's Trump tier.
    ummm, she kinda stole my 20's brah,, she had spent the best years of her life with her drug smuggling husband down near lala in Dothen Alabama.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    absolute is not even russian.

op is a disgrace to all alcohol affectionados.
    Originally posted by benny vader absolute is not even russian.

op is a disgrace to all alcohol affectionados.

I drink Lidl's cheap own brand vodka.

But before you get all snobby:
    German retail giant Lidl’s Putinoff Vodka received the highest rating in a survey by comparison site supermarketown-brandguide.com, coming in ahead of the world’s leading premium vodka Smirnoff Red Label.

Marking it 10 out of 10, the €11.99 vodka beat own-label vodkas from Aldi, Tesco and Marks & Spencer, as well as the celebrity favourite Grey Goose which can retail for as much as four times the price of Putinoff.

Editor of the site Martin Isark said it goes to show you can find better than brand quality, even in a competitive market, at the lowest prices. “Neat or with a mixer [Putinoff] is a stunning vodka. Better than leading brands.”
    https://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/lidl-own-brand-vodka-beats-market-leaders-141897.html

Blind taste tests are always interesting. I like trying to get people to tell different brands apart.
    Originally posted by POLECAT I used to have to drink half a 5th every day just so my gf at the time didnt drink the whole 5th

why don't you just admit that you like drinking though instead of trying this shitty rationalization attempt that's obviously illogical as fuck? any 7 year old could figure out that you could take a bottle of vodka and take half out and hide it somewhere or dump it out, instead of drinking it.

but like really, why? i'm really curious.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Cootehill I drink Lidl's cheap own brand vodka.

But before you get all snobby:

https://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/lidl-own-brand-vodka-beats-market-leaders-141897.html

Blind taste tests are always interesting. I like trying to get people to tell different brands apart.

tastes are overrated.

i just asked myself why is my whiskey sour before i realize that its jack daniels and it says sour mash on the label.

i like vodkas becos when i mix it with water it still tastes like water instead of tasting like watered down whiskeys and bourbons.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    So I can drink a liter a day? Sweet!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Lanny So I can drink a liter a day? Sweet!

do you even know how maths works? but then again considering the calories count and the recommended daily calories from the feds you might not be so crazy afterall when you come up with something like that, truly
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny So I can drink a liter a day? Sweet!

they sell a liter bottles there ???
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    They do but it's rare. I think I've only seen it for some liqueurs, like I got a liter of campari once. Two handles or three fifths are evenly divisible by a liter however.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Gimme some cocktail recipes lanny
    Rivotril Houston
    The famous chopp belly.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Cootehill 750ml/a fifth.

Oy de la vey.

You're wrong, OP, if the of vodka is empty

You're welcome
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by EllariaSand

Wrong pyramid.

Vodka is a cheap drunk's cheap drunk.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny They do but it's rare. I think I've only seen it for some liqueurs, like I got a liter of campari once. Two handles or three fifths are evenly divisible by a liter however.

from what i know those 1 liter are for the untaxed markets.

and no, they do not.
Jump to Top