User Controls

Smells you like during hot weather.

Fresh cut grass, gasoline

ponds, creeks

just painted wood
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    WTF have you been on a reservation?
    Making crappy arrowheads, taking pictuers of them on the ground at trailheads

Ogm i found a real indian arowhd

$25 ea
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    rotted human carcasses piled up high as a mountain fermenting in enormous vats of wild-collected honey with a single hole near the bottom for me to suckle, also the perfumed clouds that drift lazily by overhead while this is happening and the blood-soaked trees that bear witness
    Bouncy clothes dryer sheets.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Making crappy arrowheads, taking pictuers of them on the ground at trailheads

Ogm i found a real indian arowhd

$25 ea

Damn! You're a flintright?

WTF didn't you say so? lol
    Originally posted by DietPiano Fresh cut grass, gasoline

ponds, creeks

Same

Add rain
    S6x African Astronaut
    thick Fog scent from deer, wild Tazetta jasmine (indole stench) and homeless people that drift across the bay has a pissed soak urine stench.

sometimes you see Jasmine growing and it smells sweet like honey but much of the jasmine is wild which is medditerianian (which this part of california is in) has the smell of funky dirty socks that cat urine, once theyre in full bloom.

this is why people smell urine so much in the bay. even before humans were here.. the wild california jasmine and all the fucking deer make it smell like piss especially up in the hills. the fog picks up that scent. also the bay smells like dirty ass when it gets warmer. algae or some shit. Commercial fisherman and Sailors usually call it "Salty air".

It's a bay smell usually.

Also we have a horse track a few miles away north west of us. the wind comes down and drags the smell of shit.. it's really bad during the summer months even when horses aren't racing locally.. they're housed there and the track is always being raked to keep weeds from growing. hot horse piss and horse shit. which is a weird sweet and shit stink. like honey covered shit.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    BBQ
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I’ve never smelled the pissy Jasmine, only the sweet.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ohfralala I’ve never smelled the pissy Jasmine, only the sweet.

Why Do My Paperwhites Stink?
    By Elisabeth Ginsburg

"Paperwhites" refers to a type of (LOL -->)narcissus, usually of the Tazetta group, native to the Mediterranean [California is mediterranean as is italy that runs on the same band]. They are hardy only in warm winter climates, but are popular for indoor culture. The distinctive odor, which some find unpleasant, is due to a biochemical called indole.

Paperwhite narcissus can be fragrant or malodorous, depending on your nose.
    Musky Fragrance

The scent of indole has been characterized as "musky," though some say its concentrated odor in paperwhite flowers smells like dirty socks or even cat urine. Indole is also present in the fragrance of jasmine, orange flowers and gardenias, plants renowned for their pleasant fragrances.
    Other Indole Incidences

In addition to being a constituent of some flower oils, indole is present in coal tar and animal fecal matter. Indole-3-carbinol, an indole configuration found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, also has antic-cancer properties and may be responsible for the strong taste and smell of the vegetables.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Same

Add rain

Rain?

Are you sure that's what you want to add?
    No I’m not sure but I added it anyways.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Port-a-potties.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by stl1 Port-a-potties.

you like the smell of port-a-potties?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    the weed growing,, oh and speakin of weed,, we are out of butter, and money so Ive had to break into the pot butter for my toast in the morning and for my rice or whatever side I'm having with dinner for the last 4 days,, only bad thing about it is I get the serious munchies about 3 hrs after I eat it and the only thing in the house to eat is buttered toast or a butter samich,,,
    I love butter

But it costs too much so I eat

margarine

Last week I bought a gallon of chocolate milk for FIVE DOLLARS.

This week it's only 3 dollars I mean how am i supposed to keep up

How am i supposed to keep up with the

(How am i supposed to keep up with the)

How am i supposed to keep up with the everchanging wind tides of these new age managers no respect
    I'm back baby!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by S6x you like the smell of port-a-potties?

It was a joke.
    S6x African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT the weed growing,, oh and speakin of weed,, we are out of butter, and money so Ive had to break into the pot butter for my toast in the morning and for my rice or whatever side I'm having with dinner for the last 4 days,, only bad thing about it is I get the serious munchies about 3 hrs after I eat it and the only thing in the house to eat is buttered toast or a butter samich,,,

vicious cycle. a catch-22 of foodies.
Jump to Top