User Controls

Favorite snack / junk foods?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

Lately I've been all about making "elotes con rico" (mexican street corn, parmesan, mayo, butter, cayenne pepper, with tajin salt, and lemon juice) shit is good af
    And I've also been stuck on cheeseburger hotdogs from 711 (it's so bae), flush it all down with a pabst blue ribbon as I've been cutting back on the malt liquor because I'm working out again and trying to lose my beer belly.

also I've been mixing potatoe chips with kimchi, then adding ketchup to it, its gooder than a bitch. I'm thinking about making my own mukbang videos. But I honestly don't know what I'd talk about. Aliens? lol

So how do you do you boo?
    Doritos brand triangles. Schwarma from the Lebanese place. Jolly rancher candies, snickers, nerdZ, pizza, twizzlers. I like 7-11 taquitos the best. Anything with lots of fat, salt, grease and sugar.
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Sour patch kids

Abba Zabba/Big Hunk

Hot puffy cheeto fries

Cookies and milk

Doritos
    ^sour candy is good, I like the punch straws
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    ^sour candy is good, I like the punch straws
    Me too, I don't get them as much though cuz my bf is gluten free so most of the stuff I eat is gluten free now too cuz we share everything but every now and then i'll get some. I like these new chewy sour jolly rancher candies too. They're like sour patch kids kinda but better texture imo. They're more fruity but still got that sour kick.
    ^yeah those are rad too.

but I figured almost all candy had gluten in it. I guess you learn something every day
    These are the best chips and they are pretty damn healthy, no crazy chemicals like calcium hydroxide or citric acid.

VS
    ^I'm sure those are da bomb. I've never seen them here in texas though
Jump to Top