User Controls

Everybody hates JoeRell...

WellHung Black Hole
    Except elaria 'fat girl' Sand.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    LMFAO
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Its too difficult to not hate smarmy cunts who constantly go on like they are better than everyone else and put others down when they also happen to be ignorant fools whose put downs are based on mass media prejudice and stereotypes used to stir up fear and hatred amongst the population. Dumb smucks don't come much dumber than jokerell, lol.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist Its too difficult to not hate smarmy cunts who constantly go on like they are better than everyone else and put others down when they also happen to be ignorant fools whose put downs are based on mass media prejudice and stereotypes used to stir up fear and hatred amongst the population. Dumb smucks don't come much dumber than jokerell, lol.

Triggered?
    I don't really know who is who from DH apart from the obvious ones that don't make a game of it.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by WellHung Triggered?

I don't get triggered.

joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Poor Little Stumpy...insecure, delusional and insane. Not a good combination...main reason you always get rejected and have rape fantasies. Also it distorts your vision...El is not fat and actually perfect. Your obsession shows how badly you need therapy...making threads filled with lies against those who expose you is really not the right path to take and only makes you look like an even bigger loser. Just go to the nearest state hospital and get admitted. No one cares if you do yourself in...however maybe it will prevent you from harming innocent females in the future or getting life or worse. You know you're extremely depressed and miserable...no sense in taking it out on me or ladies who know you're a creep.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by NARCassist Its too difficult to not hate smarmy cunts who constantly go on like they are better than everyone else and put others down when they also happen to be ignorant fools whose put downs are based on mass media prejudice and stereotypes used to stir up fear and hatred amongst the population. Dumb smucks don't come much dumber than jokerell, lol.

Heroin Addict Triggered.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by WellHung Except elaria 'fat girl' Sand.

Not to be a dick but it kinda seems like everyone hates you too fam. Maybe you guys should form a coalition or something
    Originally posted by Lanny Not to be a dick but it kinda seems like everyone hates you too fam

Not true, he's a wonderful human being.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not true, he's a wonderful human being.

I honestly don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, I still haven't fully figured out who hates who from DH yet but I feel like WH is one of the most complained about posters on the site. Maybe it's just a few people being vocal IDK. He is kinda annoying tho.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    'hate' is a strong word, I just get sick of playing Republican Buzzwords Bingo all the time
    Originally posted by aldra 'hate' is a strong word, I just get sick of playing Republican Buzzwords Bingo all the time

Indeed, I find "apathy" usually kicks in before I get to hate.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by NARCassist I don't get triggered.

What did you get?
    Cheer, you don't get triggered, you get cocked right?
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Hate such a strong word, I don't think I'd go that far Matt. I don't dislike or like him, I just get sick of reading the same rambling couple of rants over and over again
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Cocky bitch! lol
    I'm sure you'd all be surprised to find out that in real life Matt is a well respected member of his community who devotes most of his time to helping those less fortunate than himself and has made many personal sacrifices for friends and family.

I know I would.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    and BTK was a boy scout leader lol
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not true, he's a wonderful human being.

Iā€™m proud to see you not making sport of Mattā€™s mental retardation

However referring to him as a ā€œhuman beingā€

Thatā€™s going too far
Jump to Top