User Controls

Why do people look like what they are?

Enterita African Astronaut
    Like, as soon as I meet someone and look at their face, I can tell if they're a jerk, or a slut, or a dumbass, or cool, etc?

I'm not talking about their fashion sense or anything like that, I'm talking about their actual face.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Shut up you imbecile.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Microexpressions and other involuntary body language
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    You niggers on some good drugs.
    Originally posted by Enterita Like, as soon as I meet someone and look at their face, I can tell if they're a jerk, or a slut, or a dumbass, or cool, etc?

I'm not talking about their fashion sense or anything like that, I'm talking about their actual face.

Are you using the term "slut" there in a negative or positive sense?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Another thing to consider is that you can't tell what people are just by looking at their face and you are in reality committing yourself to a very shallow method of interaction that will isolate you and make your relationships intolerable.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I find body odor is a better indicator than what the face looks like. If it's fresh sweat then it implies the person has just been working or in a hot environment. If it's week old sweat/piss and shit smell it indicates they don't really give a fuck about themselves or anyone else.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Zanick Another thing to consider is that you can't tell what people are just by looking at their face and you are in reality committing yourself to a very shallow method of interaction that will isolate you and make your relationships intolerable.

yeah, chances are you're deciding their fate when you first meet them more than you're reading them
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    OP didn't someone assume you were a leftist the other day?

But in general I think people's appearances do reflect their personalities.
    textbook case of confirmation bias
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    OP, no one has accused you of being me, yet, have they?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    No dear....he actually makes sense
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiognomy
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enterita Like, as soon as I meet someone and look at their face, I can tell if they're a jerk, or a slut, or a dumbass, or cool, etc?

its called getting a vibe. personally for me i've misjudged people i hadn't spoke to just saw them walking around and when i actually had a conversation with them I was proved that they weren't a doucher
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by WellHung Shut up you imbecile.

Kudos
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its called getting a vibe. personally for me i've misjudged people i hadn't spoke to just saw them walking around and when i actually had a conversation with them I was proved that they weren't a doucher

Aye a friend of mine when I first saw him I though was a thug/gang banger/MS13 member..turned out to be a nice guy/church goer and has since become a pastor himself.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick Another thing to consider is that you can't tell what people are just by looking at their face and you are in reality committing yourself to a very shallow method of interaction that will isolate you and make your relationships intolerable.

But I can always tell. Example: I met this girl once and my friend said "why dont u ask her out?" And I said "coz shes a slut." My friend asked "how can u tell? She dresses normal and never talks about sex." And I replied "I can tell by her face."

My friend got mad and said I was being stupid. Guess who got a job as a stripper the following week? I was fucking right!
    Originally posted by Enterita And I replied "I can tell by her face."

This is the best thing to say during a conversation
    OP feels resigned to being ugly inside and out.

Can I send you a picture of me and you access my personality? I'll send you 6 from different accounts so you don't know it's me and can be more impartial. I would like a review for each thank you
Jump to Top