User Controls

How are they going to kill off Rick? The Walking Dead

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    He's leaving the show folks.

He will most likely be killed off.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Or he's just talking about leaving to gain leverage the next time they sit down and talk about his contract. Either way, it probably should've been over a while ago. I still love watching all of it, though.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    If Rick dies, I will take over, and I will have the ladies, except Maggie. She's the queen of the operation. No one fucks with her sexy ass.
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Don’t know but I’m sad about it. I’m not sure how the show will be any good when he’s gone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl If Rick dies, I will take over, and I will have the ladies, except Maggie. She's the queen of the operation. No one fucks with her sexy ass.

Sorry Darryl......looks like they’ve written Lauren Cohan out of the series in season 9 as well, so bye bye Maggie.....🙁

Rumor has it Rick will die close to the beginning of the season....I’d think given his pivotal central role it’s going to be gruesome and devastating

If Maggie dies before she gives birth there goes all of Glens gene pool 🙁......maybe she goes in childbirth like Laurie

Additional rumors say Michonne is done this season as well.....a huge departure from the graphic novel ( Carl’s death started this) AMC is running a season 8 marathon this Sunday. 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️☠️
    I guess he's got a date with "Lucille" huh?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    If all those characters are leaving, they should just end the show. Nobody’s going to continue to watch with all the original cast members gone. Daryl can’t carry the weight for everyone. Lol
    Originally posted by ~L J~ If all those characters are leaving, they should just end the show. Nobody’s going to continue to watch with all the original cast members gone. Daryl can’t carry the weight for everyone. Lol

Yeah.

I was already getting a little tired of the show.

I don't care if it ends.

Now Breaking Bad, I wish it would have lasted longer.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Sorry Darryl……looks like they’ve written Lauren Cohan out of the series in season 9 as well, so bye bye Maggie…..🙁

Rumor has it Rick will die close to the beginning of the season….I’d think given his pivotal central role it’s going to be gruesome and devastating

If Maggie dies before she gives birth there goes all of Glens gene pool 🙁……maybe she goes in childbirth like Laurie

Additional rumors say Michonne is done this season as well…..a huge departure from the graphic novel ( Carl’s death started this) AMC is running a season 8 marathon this Sunday. 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️☠️

Fat girl u watch too much tv. Go get some exercise.
    Originally posted by ~L J~ If all those characters are leaving, they should just end the show. Nobody’s going to continue to watch with all the original cast members gone. Daryl can’t carry the weight for everyone. Lol

They’re going to have to really deviate from the graphic novels to carry it forward with all those characters gone....maybe they think Negan can carry it lolol

Ricks departure is for sure, Maggie’s as well....or so it seems

As for Breaking Bad I lost interest in that series during the second season

And Matt.....I could gain 150 lbs and still not be close to what your fat ass weighs .....you triggered buddy? Or stalking again....
    Ideally by canceling the whole stupid series.
    Simple solution 🙄

Don’t watch
    Yup not watching is a great solution, one I've employed since about episode 7 season 1...by which point I'd already figured out every fucking episode is the same "Oh we have to get from A to B but there are zombies in between..."

Watching any TV is generally for the fat and lazy though.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yup not watching is a great solution, one I've employed since about episode 7 season 1…by which point I'd already figured out every fucking episode is the same "Oh we have to get from A to B but there are zombies in between…"

Watching any TV is generally for the fat and lazy though.

Well according to your son that’s my MO.....🤓
    I would be friengtned if there were real zombies

I would just stay in my room

I really want a cake

Like thes
    There is no cake in the apocalypse 😫
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    It would be poetic for a zombie Matt to show up, eating Rick and the rest of the originals.

Cause that nigga needs snaaaacks
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ideally by canceling the whole stupid series.

I hope the new Sopranos won't have any zombies.
    Originally posted by EllariaSand There is no cake in the apocalypse 😫

I would want to be a zombie then.
    I think they won’t kill Rick off....he & Michonne will leave the group...... like Morgan, leaving the door open for them to return.

Maybe Maggie dies in the clash......
Jump to Top