User Controls

I hit 10 chicks at the gym today...

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Haha, that'll teach them to flaunt themselves around while I'm trying to work out. Punching women is also a good upper body workout.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Lanny Haha, that'll teach them to flaunt themselves around while I'm trying to work out. Punching women is also a good upper body workout.

Are you into kids too?
    Originally posted by ECAP Are you into kids too?

He already has the booze needed for effectively beating children.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    inter-gender surprise kickboxing bouts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ITT Lanny shows WellHung how superior he his by displaying physical dominance and beta prowess.
    Originally posted by ohfralala ITT Lanny shows WellHung how superior he his by displaying physical dominance and beta prowess.

Hahahhahaha. Have you met Lanny? I like him because he doesn’t do those things.

Also, bish, when did you get a custom user title?
    Ugh God Mal. I was trying to talk shit on WellHung. Thanks for ruining that.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Ugh God Mal. I was trying to talk shit on WellHung. Thanks for ruining that.

I ruin everything around here. It’s kind of the only schtick I have.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I thought this might be a Bill Krozby thread, but I think I remember seeing him naked and he definitely doesn't have a gym membership.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick I thought this might be a Bill Krozby thread, but I think I remember seeing him naked and he definitely doesn't have a gym membership.

Neither does fat Matt...

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by -mal- I ruin everything around here. It’s kind of the only schtick I have.

time to rewatch that I guess
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Easter was in March.Weren't they stale?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I read that as "I hit on". Touche. You do be fly son.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RestStop I read that as "I hit on". Touche. You do be fly son.

Mail me some tech and tendies
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ Mail me some tech and tendies

My answer will be dependent upon how hard you do be goin' in life.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RestStop My answer will be dependent upon how hard you do be goin' in life.

Hard enough I'll probably be dead within 5 years. Does that count?
    No I will give you a kidney when the time comes.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ Hard enough I'll probably be dead within 5 years. Does that count?

Within 7 would have been within the range of acceptable answers.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RestStop Within 7 would have been within the range of acceptable answers.

So I'm in.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by ohfralala No I will give you a kidney when the time comes.

If you're just giving them away I'll take one too. Will save me a lot of work stealing one from a poor person and finding a back alley surgeon to do the transplant.
Jump to Top