User Controls

are we getting DoS'd or something

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    semi-regular 502s
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Yap
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Probably Lanny drunkenly committing drunk-coded updates to the site in real time.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    semi-regular menstrual cycles
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Lol...every day now...virtual PMS.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    How regular is semi-regular? When I push code I have to bring the app server down for like ~2 minutes and that causes a 502. I think I've deployed 3 times since Sunday, are you getting a 502 response more often than that? On and I shut it down probably for 30 minutes when benny found that BBCode issue in case it was an XSS risk.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    oh, it was off and on for an hour or so last night so depending on timeframe it was probably that last one
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Lanny How regular is semi-regular? When I push code I have to bring the app server down for like ~2 minutes and that causes a 502. I think I've deployed 3 times since Sunday, are you getting a 502 response more often than that? On and I shut it down probably for 30 minutes when benny found that BBCode issue in case it was an XSS risk.

It could be external surveillance
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra oh, it was off and on for an hour or so last night so depending on timeframe it was probably that last one

your night might be his day so its best to express time across the internet in zulu time.
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra oh, it was off and on for an hour or so last night so depending on timeframe it was probably that last one

An hour and twenty minutes exactly
Jump to Top