User Controls

Which type of child abuse do you consider to be the worst?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Out of sexual or physical abuse?

You all know what child sexual abuse involves, with physical abuse I'm talking about any type of abuse which causes real physical harm to the child, especially if it leaves them with permanent scars or physical injuries/deformities and may or may not even result in the eventual death of the child. Particularly if it is ongoing abuse so as the child will have physically experienced the pain and will have the understanding that it is likely to happen again so as to create fear along with, and as part of the abuse. Can also involve the use of threats and intimidation along with the physical abuse but where the actual physical abuse is present, i.e not just threats and intimidation alone.

Let us know which you think is the worst form of abuse and wshy you think that.

Benny we already know what you're
    gonna say so you don't really need
    to bother, ok thx.

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Hey Lanny?

Delete my account please.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    It really comes down to context man.

I could easily set up a situation where sexual abuse could have been the preferred scenario. Also, it comes down to the nature of the sexual abuse. Was it violent, forced, or was there no pain involved whatsoever? More significantly, did people find out? or did it go on forever?
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Hey Lanny?

Delete my account please.

Same here...thanks.
    I love this song, she brands him at the end with PEDO hahaa!

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by joerell Same here…thanks.

Bump bump bump!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    the one that you flood ur apartment above and drip water into his xbox
    That is definitely not caused by heroin use...insurance will cover it.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i would argue myself that they are both equally as bad.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Ember McLain I love this song, she brands him at the end with PEDO hahaa!

Where's the Ghost Squad, Ember? I thought it was funny it took Randy fucking Stair over 50 shots to kill 4 people. Did you see the videos where he's playing with his stockless shotguns? He couldn't shoot for shit. Also notice how he holds them, limpwristed and scared of the recoil. Lol.

I bet he thought he looked really cool with weapons he didn't have the fortitude nor skills to wield.
    stfu and don't talk shit about my boyfriend loser

or are you mad because you have pedo in your name and got scared cuz your one too lol 😂😂
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by joerell Same here…thanks.

Can we make this happen already?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Hmmm, tough call, lots and lots of ways to abuse children but for me I'd say it's a tie between being raised in a capitalist society and American primary/secondary education.

Forcing kids to memorize timestables is particularly heinous.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    I don't think I can categorize any type of child abuse as more or less worse, it's all awful
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I'd like to dress little ole Ity up in a Catholic school girls uniform, pull down her panties, put her over my knee and spank her bare behind.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Ember McLain stfu and don't talk shit about my boyfriend loser

or are you mad because you have pedo in your name and got scared cuz your one too lol 😂😂

My user title is 100% factual. Why would i be afraid of the truth? More importantly why are you representing a gender confused beta faggot that shot up a mall?

Surely if you wanna be edgy, or rep a mass shooter there are more interesting ones out there. Unless you're literally 12. In which case; 12/f/l?
    Don't say anything negative about pedophiles...they'll claim you were diddled as a kid or worse. No I'm not on a mission to protect innocent children and yet everyone should be. To protect them from sick parents, relatives, priests, teachers, drunks, addicts, predators and even serial criminals. There are only different levels and all forms of sexual and physical abuse should be prevented as they all cause damage and an unhealthy life style. No mercy to parasites...throw them in jail and remove their right to live in society.
    Originally posted by stl1 I'd like to dress little ole Ity up in a Catholic school girls uniform, pull down her panties, put her over my knee and spank her bare behind.

Pedophile fantasy detected.
    Originally posted by stl1 I'd like to dress little ole Ity up in a Catholic school girls uniform, pull down her panties, put her over my knee and spank her bare behind.

I don't doubt this...you did state you prefer 12 year olds so the old ones won't excite you. Quit hiding...tell the truth.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist Benny we already know what you're
    gonna say so you don't really need
    to bother, ok thx.

actually i was going to say psychological abuse is the worst kind.

Jump to Top