User Controls

I miss Cee so much!!

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    She is like the only girl out of DH who relates to me. I miss our voxes, I miss her New Zealand accent. Ugh, I wish someone could tell her that..but don't tell her what forum site I am posting at. She'd post here in a heartbeat lol.

This is not a love thread. Just reminiscing of my very first love thread made for her and after that everything else came right into place with our friendship. She don't like black people...."supposedly". I miss that crazy bitch. -Don't tell her I said that.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Wouldn't she a pretty brunette?

Oh.

And they don't like you bringing DH drama over here.

But who really gives a flying fuck what they like or dislike.
    Yes. I have pics, but I forgot how to post them on sites.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Yes. I have pics, but I forgot how to post them on sites.

Are you serious? It's not rocket science.
    Yes, my mind won't let me remember how to post them. Oh well, guess it was only for my eyes then.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Gross Darrel
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl She is like the only girl out of DH who relates to me. I miss our voxes, I miss her New Zealand accent. Ugh, I wish someone could tell her that..but don't tell her what forum site I am posting at. She'd post here in a heartbeat lol.

This is not a love thread. Just reminiscing of my very first love thread made for her and after that everything else came right into place with our friendship. She don't like black people…."supposedly". I miss that crazy bitch. -Don't tell her I said that.

yeah, coz that's not a blatant attempt at reverse psychology is it?

Originally posted by 🐿 Gross Darrel

Gosh, I love it when I could almost feel her presence. I did all that just to confirm to myself that yes, she's lurking. And waiting.

Superfriggin' nailed it.
    She was a fine looking specimen, no doubt about that.
    Lol @specimen

Quite indeed she was fella-me-lad. Join me in a cup of english tea, mate? We must discuss about this specimen.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I miss karen and mal the most
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I miss Settee and the Kinky Capitalist the most, both never to return.

Oh, I forgot Beanz. Rumor has it he died too.

LOL
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by 🐿 Gross Darrel

Jealous that she is prettier than you?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Ceelia. Now that was a crazy bitch.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    ya wanna cee my NUTS
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Ceelia. Now that was a crazy bitch.

When I say mixes match, mixes match. I never had the slightest thought that we'd get along so well. She was really fun to talk on the phone off dh. There were times we spent from dusk till dawn talking on the phone non stop. We seriously had a connection, friendly wise. I know she's absolutely sunk finding out dh finally flounder without getting my number, the least. Oh well... If fate wants us to connect ever again in the future, it will. Until then, she definitely will be missed.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm sure she's managing just fine without ya
    Yeah lol, but even so, in the back of her mind she's thinking of me and not you. Just like Paige. Mmm.😋
    DH_SAVIOUR Yung Blood
    Cee told me that Larry was talkin to Paige behind her back way back on DH...
    Cee inboxed me saying Larry prefers her naked way over Paige after all folks... Fess up beta
    I remember when Cee showed me her....nvm.
Jump to Top