User Controls

Who here ISN'T a nihilist, and what do you believe in?

Enterita African Astronaut
    See title.
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    Wat have u become?
    Im strangely concerned bout u following fag dhs thread postin style
    A shame.......
    Originally posted by Manonfire Wat have u become?
    Im strangely concerned bout u following fag dhs thread postin style
    A shame…….

Lanny Bird of Courage
    I believe that no formal system capable of modeling the typical theorems of number theory can be both consistent and complete. Does that count?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fire
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    False hope is pretty much my biggest motivator
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fiddlesticks
    HTS highlight reel
    I believe everything at least a little bit.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    I'm mostly motivated by resentment.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by HTS I believe everything at least a little bit.

Hey HTS, totally unrelated but did I ever tell you how my dick tastes like ambrosia and you'll live forever if you suck it?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny Hey HTS, totally unrelated but did I ever tell you how my dick tastes like ambrosia and you'll live forever if you suck it?

Reported for creating horrible mental images.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Reported for creating horrible mental images.

What do YOU believe in, speckle tits? IIRC, nihilist, correct?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Enterita What do YOU believe in, speckle tits? IIRC, nihilist, correct?

No, he has some conspiracy theory gloss on the bible.

According to him angles and satan are literally ancient aliens who have super advanced technology and hare having a war and manipulating us for some reason. He's a sleeper agent who's going to be called on to fight on the side of God at some point for which he'll be rewarded with eternal life.

I really wish I was trolling you about this.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny Hey HTS, totally unrelated but did I ever tell you how my dick tastes like ambrosia and you'll live forever if you suck it?

😳😳😳😳😳
    Xlite African Astronaut
    No label fits me, except maybe anarchist.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/misleading-claims-advertising
    mso8 Houston
    i believe in sugondese
Jump to Top