User Controls

Kimberly Guilfoyle got fired from Fox News...

WellHung Black Hole
    But the bitch they replaced her with is a goddess.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Did she call out the jedis by accident?
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Fox News has the hottest chicks! That's why it is called Fox. My favorite is the very fine red head, Jillian I think is her name. She needs me.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cootehill Did she call out the jedis by accident?

No. She was showing dick pics to her coworkers.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    I met all of them in person. I even grabbed one on the ass, she said and I quote, "you lucky I have this microphone in my hand otherwise I'll whup your motherfuc-this is Fox News..."

The camera man never laughed so hard. I was in tears. He was the one who gave me $40 dollars 2 minutes away before she was getting ready to broadcast. I guess he was trying to get her fired, or maybe it was a prank. Nevertheless, it was goood! And soft.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by WellHung No. She was showing dick pics to her coworkers.

Nah, just looked her up. She was too pro-Trump, and she had poor ratings, unlike Tucker Carlson.

She got ✡'ed.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    She got caught with dick pics.

"On Friday, HuffPost reported that Guilfoyle’s departure from Fox News came after an internal investigation into her conduct that started last year, which included charges that she was “showing personal photographs of male genitalia to colleagues (and identifying whose genitals they were), regularly discussing sexual matters at work and engaging in emotionally abusive behavior toward hair and makeup artists and support staff.”
Jump to Top