User Controls

US deficit $833bn, borrowing requirement $1.3tn.

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-30/us-debt-sales-surge-treasury-raises-2018-borrowing-need-133-trillion

These are frightening sums of money. It's insane that the US (and many European countries) continue to run these levels of deficit.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Sooner or later it's all gonna bust.

And it's gonna get very very ugly.
    Inflation is something that is associated with a tight labour supply. Like in the 70s inflation was high because each year workers demanded more and more.

If you just import workers to control inflation inflation isn't an issue, and it hasn't been in the last 20 years or so, but if you stop immigration it becomes a problem.

Probably why the big-wig-jedis hate Trump so much. Their strategy to control inflation while increasing money supply is simply to immigrate enough wage slaves to keep it down. Trump is an impediment to that (perfectly valid) strategy.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Goddam, jedis have entire magazines dedicated to their cause. Meaning jedis will review articles, suggest how they can be improved, etc.

Meanwhile goyim will always put each other down. Who ever encouraged someone like Steve Sailor besides Ron Unz(a jedi), etc?

Maybe the goyim deserve to be basically killed off and holocausted. That is what the jedis who rule over us want.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    With our debt to GDP being greater than 100%, I’m surprised shit has not hit the fan yet. Then again, none of this is all that surprising anymore.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Ajax With our debt to GDP being greater than 100%, I’m surprised shit has not hit the fan yet. Then again, none of this is all that surprising anymore.

becos america despite having debts, have no debtors.

whos going to walk up to america, knock on the front door and demand their money back ???

nobody. thats who.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Manonfire African Astronaut
    China with a nuke *knock knock *
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    china dont have ships to get there.
Jump to Top