User Controls

Do remember people? Do you think about others?

esbity African Astronaut
    I'm starting to realize that I don't remember people because I don't think about them.

I occasionally run into people that say they used to know me from somewhere, but I can't remember them at all. Even after they give me stories.

If you don't think about others, you'll forget them.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by esbity I'm starting to realize that I don't remember people because I don't think about them.

I occasionally run into people that say they used to know me from somewhere, but I can't remember them at all. Even after they give me stories.

If you don't think about others, you'll forget them.

True. But the extent of forgetfulness will vary among individuals.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung True. But the extent of forgetfulness will vary among individuals.

I remember small details about all kinds of things but forget everything about most people.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    I never forget those who have fucked me over in some way.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Couldn't tell you if i did.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by Enterita I never forget those who have fucked me over in some way.

I'm like this. I remember grudges way longer than I remember friendships.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Maybe thats why people remember me. lol
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by esbity Maybe thats why people remember me. lol

How did you fuck them over?
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover How did you fuck them over?

Just stupid little things, like cutting their penises off.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enterita I never forget those who have fucked me over in some way.

But you're too much of a pussy to do anything about it. You can't get revenge by just remembering.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung But you're too much of a pussy to do anything about it. You can't get revenge by just remembering.

True. But most people seem to end up unhappy anyways. As long as you do what is best for #1 then you're fine.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by esbity Just stupid little things, like cutting their penises off.

waht are you ????

a girl ???
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by esbity True. But most people seem to end up unhappy anyways. As long as you do what is best for #1 then you're fine.

👍
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung But you're too much of a pussy to do anything about it. You can't get revenge by just remembering.

Thanks for this post.
Jump to Top