User Controls

Who have ever wondered on a legit place to buy weed online ?

DannyDDD Yung Blood
    Lol, i leave in a remote area here in FL , getting weed has never been easy for me and i'm the kind who always wanna get high everyday.
    I look for for solutions like all day, i go online searching on where to buy weed online ...seen a couple of sites who claim they can deliver to me tried a couple but nothing showed up DAMM! i recently gave it a last chanced ,tried one more and guest what ? it showed up this time around and i'm so happy that i had to share the joy here .
    Ohh you wanna know the site ?

there you go http://buyweedonlinedispensary.com/product/girl-scout-cookies-moonrocks/

Don't know if its gonna work for you , lol! but it looks like i finally got a reliable plug .

Wow wow !!
    they sell it on the letitgo app...also prostitutes too now craigslist stopped it. It's easy to spot those ads.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    ^^^^ scammer. They only take Western Union money orders.
    On my letitgo app there is a chick that uses the same short skirted, boob hanging out photo in her ads for babysitting, lawn mowing, computer repair, private shopper, interior designer, party organizer...etc etc...same rate $100 whether you need your lawn mowing or your home redecorating.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson On my letitgo app there is a chick that uses the same short skirted, boob hanging out photo in her ads for babysitting, lawn mowing, computer repair, private shopper, interior designer, party organizer…etc etc…same rate $100 whether you need your lawn mowing or your home redecorating.

Smh. Do you think that app is legitimate for buying weed though dad?
    Originally posted by WellHung Smh. Do you think that app is legitimate for buying weed though dad?

Yap...you meet in person, I've bought and sold stuff on it (though not sex or weed)...but again people use it for that and just word the ads accordingly.

I'm thinking of hiring the blonde bimbo and having her really redesign my interior for $100.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yap…you meet in person, I've bought and sold stuff on it (though not sex or weed)…but again people use it for that and just word the ads accordingly.

I'm thinking of hiring the blonde bimbo and having her really redesign my interior for $100.

That would be a nice bargain. U should...
Jump to Top