User Controls

SUBOXONE

Manonfire African Astronaut
    Wat the smert mother fuks opinion on this drug?

My friend says i should get on them from my pp abuse

Im doin pretty good most days with the occasional depression n shits

He said it's a antidepressant to but I cant find any info n I refuse to trust Google

Would it make u with drawl if u ever stopped it tho? Fuk that
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Great idea if you want another highly addictive drug to withdraw from later......High risk for addiction and dependence. Can cause respiratory distress and death when taken in high doses or when combined with other substances, especially alcohol

Your withdrawal is over....just keep fighting the good fight

It’s NOT an antidepressant it’s classed as a narcotic that blocks the effects of opioid medication...bad idea imo
    Dam im not down with all those side affects
    My nigger friend kept sayin how he was depressed before subs but not now

Na fuk me if I'll ever go thru any more withdrawls of any thing

Thanks ellell
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    💋 mano
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Bro, you're doing great so far don't screw it up by taking new addictive drugs which never solve anything...you're better than the rest. Stay away from depressed niggas...listen to your own heart and remain strong. If you ever get depressed...find the source and eliminate it. Take some sort of martial arts that focuses on the psychological and strengthen your mind.
    Dam Joe I felt that in my heart. Thanks man U the best
    I would suk at martial art tho
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    I’ve never even heard of it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    I've always heard it's what they give heroin addicts to help with withdrawals, it is also a opiate I think, just not as strong

Don't do it Mano
    I will REPOST this behomoth fucking work of shit that I already posted in your other thread because I am in a

BAD MOOD

AS well as a

GREAT mood today!

Some of this is outdated, I'm no longer on or w/ding from opi/benzos. Allow me to highlight the part you actually need to read.

Rapid taper suboxone is the best way.

Find what dose will "hold" you for day 1, for me it was 4 or 5mg I think. If you need 6, that's fine but I woudn't go higher than that for a moderate oxy habit.

Day 2 cut to 4mg if you were above 4. Otherwise cut to 3

Day 3 Cut to 2

Day 4 Cut to 1

Day 5 Cut to .5

(Optional) Day 6 A sliver

Don't take buprenorphine for more than a week, ever. It is prescribed incorrectly in a manner than will intentionally get you dependant on a high dose of suboxone, which is the 2nd hardest opioid to get off of behind methadone. Never use suboxone longer than a week for withdrawal purposes. 5 days is best, although it depends on how high your induction dose is. Just quit taking it and don't look back after that. The brunt of the physical w/d should be over shortly after that, I never even puked during my sub assisted w/d.

That's what I did anyway, the mental games and cravings get tough with opioid w/d, it makes you feel like they will be there for the rest of your life. This is not true. I still think about heroin everyday mostly because of the tracks and how I don't know if I'll get to wear short sleeves outside of the house ever again, but I don't crave them anymore. Cravings are one of the last w/d symptoms to go away, well after physical w/d ends. I would make it about 2 weeks and then cave and so a shot and feel like a dipshit, then do another 2 weeks then a shot, etc for a couple months. The mental stuff will start to get better after 2-3 weeks and will slowly improve over about 2 months.

It was probably about 60 days after the onset of w/d that I no longer craved, but I didn't trust myself around any opioids until very recently with T-PAIN, and I was very scared about letting myself even try that. It's fine, I don't wish to self indulge anymore, but this is after 8 months mostly clean 6 months completely clean.

If you can't get subs use loperamide or Crouton, I didn't need to so I don't have personal experience.

Use benzos if you want, especially for sleep. Or you could w/d from both at the same if you wanna bring on the WORLDS OF HURT like me!!! ! Aa

If you TRUUUUUULY ARE ;)

a month into w/d do not start taking Suboxone, that would be fucking retarded. It's almost over, trust me, I did it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Whoa thanks man I apperciate that kind of info
    Rivotril Houston
    Don't even know this drug.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Don't trust Google but trust NIS? Wow
    Rivotril Houston
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Don't trust Google but trust NIS? Wow
    Do you trust robots or junkies?
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    suboxone is shitty, just do heroin
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Mostly for faggots who act like faggots and don't have problems looking/living like a faggot.

Source: I'm surrounded by them.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by RestStop Mostly for faggots who act like faggots and don't have problems looking/living like a faggot.

Source: I'm surrounded by them.

if you need to be rescued from the gay bordello that you're in, blink twice
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top