User Controls

The brain is a muscle that must be exercised or you'll end up like Bill Krozby.

Enterita African Astronaut
    Who wants to play chess with me? Is chess.com the best site?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    The brain is composed of 40% gray and 60% white matter. The gray matter is made up of about 100 billion neurons that gather and transmit signals while the white matter is made of dendrites and axons that the neurons use to transmit signals.......while the neurons themselves are NOT composed of protein the Schwann Cells that surround each neuron are lipids.

Muscle is protein, muscle cells are unique and found lining organs (smooth muscle), muscles that move the body ( skeletal muscle), and in the heart (cardiac muscle) .....neurons are not composed of muscle cells neurons are specialized cells of the nervous system that transmit signals throughout the body.

Neurons have long extensions that extend out from the cell body called dendrites and axons.
    Dendrites are extensions of neurons that receive signals and conduct them toward the cell body

Lipids are fats....therefore the brain is predominantly composed of fat cells......

Your membership to Mensa has now been revoked .....you are now considered both stupid and ugly by the community at large

Play with yourself and
    Go in peace my brotha
    Originally posted by EllariaSand The brain is composed of 40% gray and 60% white matter. The gray matter is made up of about 100 billion neurons that gather and transmit signals while the white matter is made of dendrites and axons that the neurons use to transmit signals…….while the neurons themselves are NOT composed of protein the Schwann Cells that surround each neuron are lipids.

Muscle is protein, muscle cells are unique and found lining organs (smooth muscle), muscles that move the body ( skeletal muscle), and in the heart (cardiac muscle) …..neurons are not composed of muscle cells neurons are specialized cells of the nervous system that transmit signals throughout the body.

Neurons have long extensions that extend out from the cell body called dendrites and axons.
    Dendrites are extensions of neurons that receive signals and conduct them toward the cell body

Lipids are fats….therefore the brain is predominantly composed of fat cells……

Your membership to Mensa has now been revoked …..you are now considered both stupid and ugly by the community at large

Play with yourself and
    Go in peace my brotha

Obviously it's not literally a muscle you stupid cunt. It's a comparison in the sense that you have to work it out like you would your body at the gym.
    omfg
    Originally posted by Enterita Obviously it's not literally a muscle you stupid cunt. It's a comparison in the sense that you have to work it out like you would your body at the gym.

It remains such a mystery why all women hate your fag ass?? 🤔

Perhaps you’ve missed the obvious.......you’re as ugly inside as you are on the outside 💡
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    The brain is a muscle that must be exercised

my dad used to say this when i was a kid and he wanted to have me in studying and shit when i just wanted to go out and smoke cigarettes and mess around with bitches and shit.

Messin around with bitches is the best exercise
    Originally posted by EllariaSand It remains such a mystery why all women hate your fag ass?? 🤔

Perhaps you’ve missed the obvious…….you’re as ugly inside as you are on the outside 💡

Words hurt you evil fucking cunt
Jump to Top