User Controls

We never went to the moon

S6x African Astronaut
    I mean that's a quote from this guy. I believe we went.

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor

This is art.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://gbtimes.com/china-just-bounced-a-laser-off-reflectors-on-the-moon-placed-by-nasas-apollo-15-mission
    Originally posted by S6x I mean that's a quote from this guy. I believe we went.

This guy is so fucking annoying. Talks and looks like a fucking stoner retard. Why did he get his own video on buzzfeed? What the fuck is happening?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra https://gbtimes.com/china-just-bounced-a-laser-off-reflectors-on-the-moon-placed-by-nasas-apollo-15-mission

yet those motherfuckers have more elevator and escalater deaths than anyone
    He's overexaggerating his body language to come across like he isn't reeeally taking this conspiracy seriously. He's not THAT uncool, guys. This is kind of ironic!

Can't even stand behind his fucking theory. Can't let anyone see any TRUE abnormality.

Piece of shit.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ yet those motherfuckers have more elevator and escalater deaths than anyone

less than american deaths if you equalized them.

per capitally, americans has a higher rate.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Xrp will reach the moon this December
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Xrp will reach the moon this December

BY this December, or in December?

Wait, why am I still taking you seriously.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Xrp will reach the moon this December

your going to cause the moon to crash into earth.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by benny vader less than american deaths if you equalized them.

per capitally, americans has a higher rate.

Well liveleak ratio then. Which is my source. What's yours prove me wrong I'd love to be wrong
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enterita This guy is so fucking annoying. Talks and looks like a fucking stoner retard. Why did he get his own video on buzzfeed? What the fuck is happening?

that dudes actually pretty cool
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by Enterita This guy is so fucking annoying. Talks and looks like a fucking stoner retard. Why did he get his own video on buzzfeed? What the fuck is happening?

He looks and sounds like a jedi.

Besides do BuzzFeed even pay contributors?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Enterita He's overexaggerating his body language to come across like he isn't reeeally taking this conspiracy seriously. He's not THAT uncool, guys. This is kind of ironic!

Can't even stand behind his fucking theory. Can't let anyone see any TRUE abnormality.

Piece of shit.

Shut up, faggot.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Most jedi comedy, and even non-comedy, is making fun of the goyim. In this case it's conspiracy theorists.

Once you see it you can never stop noticing it.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

buzzo looks pretty frothy

I believe we went to the moon just not how the media protrays it. I believe there is a secret space program and we reverse engineered alien technology during ww2 with the nazi scientist.

Dare to take the rational black pill fam?

and also I believe a lot of space exploration was done with remote viewing. I believe that I have actually left my body and seen that earth is actually round so I no longer believe in the flat earth theory
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the entire US space program was built on the back of nazi scientists; not sure where alien tech comes into it though
Jump to Top